Central NY 1993 dark blue auto new engine in 2003

Stupid Coupe 93

I have a 1993 Super Coupe auto with grey leather that is in pretty good shape i bought it from someone in NJ in august of 2002 it wasnt driven in the NY winter. The paint isnt too bad. It has a few dents but nothing that cant be fixed by someone who knows what they are doing. it has been in an accident it need a new hood and head lights. Still runs and drives with great boost. i think it has somehting like 140,000 miles on the od. but the engine and supercharger were replaced at the ford dealer in 2003. It has Flowmaster Cat back sounds great. new Batrery and starter and tires will pass inspection starting the price at $1,000.00 email me at andrew2012ad@msn.com
or call (315 420 8731) thats my cell my name is Andrew i live in Syracuse NY we will take it out for a test drive.
http://spaces.msn.com/members/andrewpaul/

CMLandin said:
What options does the car have? Have the headgaskets been replaced? Any other major problems?

Thanks

full power seats both sides, leather sun roof, head gaskets done at 124,000, cd player, firm ride, abs, key pad entry, power mirrors. may need a new alternator.

Back