89-93 Cervinis Hood

I am interested. Wander if that hood will fit inside my expedition with the back seat removed?

Shane

I am in Door County right now and will be passing though on Monday AM. I might want it, call second dibs.. :D

Flip said:
I am in Door County right now and will be passing though on Monday AM. I might want it, call second dibs.. :D

If you are going to be by his way on monday you can take it. I wont be able to get up his way that soon.

Shane

it will fit......

quick35th said:
If you are going to be by his way on monday you can take it. I wont be able to get up his way that soon.

Shane
The hood will fit in your truck...I put one in the back of an exploir sport the other week. Folded the back seat down and it fit with room to spair... So get up here and buy this hood. If you do I will throw in a "ball out" ride in my big block S.C. Heck that alone is worth the price of the hood........Rich

pro street rich said:
The hood will fit in your truck...I put one in the back of an exploir sport the other week. Folded the back seat down and it fit with room to spair... So get up here and buy this hood. If you do I will throw in a "ball out" ride in my big block S.C. Heck that alone is worth the price of the hood........Rich

Hmm... well I could have the money for it next week but I am buying a Boss 302 block for my project. I get payed again on september 9th and should have the money then. If the hood is still around by then I could come up and get it then. I'll be taking you up on your offer Rich for a ride in the Big block car. :) :D

Shane

Back