new paint

nickleman60

i got my car back from the painter yesterday.it looks a whole lot better than it used to.after getting it home i took a really close look all around the car and found a couple of small areas that need a little attention.overall i'm really pleased with the results.now its time to put the eibachs on and then its off to the window tinter.

nickleman60 said:
i got my car back from the painter yesterday.it looks a whole lot better than it used to.after getting it home i took a really close look all around the car and found a couple of small areas that need a little attention.overall i'm really pleased with the results.now its time to put the eibachs on and then its off to the window tinter.

Glad you like it, Keith. I think it looks pretty darn good. I was starting to feel bad about referring you to him when he wouldn't keep the lines of communication open. I'm happy it turned out good.

Now if my Coy Miller heads & cam would just come in we'd BOTH be happy!

metalman said:
Who is this guy? I might have three black paint jobs for him... myself, my brother, and my dad.

His name is Eddie Creach. He did some paint work on both of my SC's when he worked at Freedom Ford. I'll PM you his phone #.

Back