The most beautiful car of the '90s...

Sampo

Hi guys!

I'll like to tell you that there was some kind of voting which is the best looking car of the '90s, and this in autosite in Finland. I was really surprised that not only one (me of course! :D ) voted SC! Anyway it's nice to see someone else thinks it's good-looking-car. Here is a pic of mine... What you think about my SC?!

Attachments

• thunderbird003.jpg
    thunderbird003.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 349
Finland, nice looking car.
What I'd give to have an 5 spd SC with an Autorotor in an SC over in Eruope & take a long cruise down the autobahn.... sweet.

Great looking SC you've got there, those wheels are sweet. Get some tint on those windows though. ;)

Last edited:
Sometimes i feel like im the only loser without a sunroof. Im jealous :(

Thanks guys... :) It's good if you like my SC! I have much of parts waiting for installing...so I will post more pics when I have them in places... ;)

And I will tint my windows when I have time.... ;)

Nice SC

That is one nice SC you have there Sampo. Is that the original paint?? Also, is that a turn signal/side marker on your fender?? If so, where did you get it from?

Brando

Brando B said:
That is one nice SC you have there Sampo. Is that the original paint?? Also, is that a turn signal/side marker on your fender?? If so, where did you get it from?

Brando

Those turn signals are must here in Finland...I think mine in SC are from euro Ford... :eek:

I have repainted my SC's trunk and hood but the other are in original paint. I have just waxed it several times with different waxes. Also I have never driven my SC in the winter so I think it has lenghtened my car's paint life...

My goal is to own a fast, clean and eyes turning SC. Hope you like it still now unless it's not ready yet! :)

Yeah I'm definately going to have to paint my big block SC dark blue when its done, or maybe sooner than later before the engine goes in so they can do the underhood and firewall.....

Love that dark blue!!!

Very nice car

Sampo said:
Hi guys!

I'll like to tell you that there was some kind of voting which is the best looking car of the '90s, and this in autosite in Finland. I was really surprised that not only one (me of course! :D ) voted SC! Anyway it's nice to see someone else thinks it's good-looking-car. Here is a pic of mine... What you think about my SC?!

"That looks Mean"

My Silver Bullet is lowerd 2" with Chrome Cobra R's in 2001 I was all tricked out and set track ET and speed record at Vegas. Got top ET and Speed and best SC award. Goes to show most beautiful car of the 90's like yours

Thanks all to you guys!! :) It's so nice to get a positive feedback! Sometimes it's hard to keep your car in condition and do some new things, especially here in Finland... :(

There is hardly any parts available here so I have to order all from there. So I want to thank all who had helped to me! THANKS! :)

And this site is absolutely the best place in the net!

Jim, have you sold your SC already!? I'd like to buy it... :cool:

Jim, have you sold your SC already!? I'd like to buy it... :cool:[/QUOTE]

The Silver Bullet still for sale its here waiting to be brought back into the wild world of SC racing :)

You never drive it in winter? I thought it was always winter in Finland! :D I also really like the midnight blue color. Sort of appropriate for the midnight sun in your northern latitudes. And I love the wheels.

Back