Saw a 94/95 SC in Lexington yesterday

Michael Mattix

SCCoA Member
So, there I am taking my minivan around the block to test out the newly charged A/C system and what to I pass in a neighborhood? A 94/95 SC with letters painted red on the back bumper. Like I'm really going to catch them in my minivan :p . I can't believe that there is another 94/95 SC in town and I don't know who they are! They'll probably end up selling it because something simple will break and Ford won't be able to fix it :D !

hmmm

I havent seen many SC's around here at all. I live just outside of Georgetown, Kentucky and work in Lexington. My wife and father-in-law also own SC's. We also go to Clay City and run once in a while. Just waiting for it to cool down below 100!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Michael Mattix said:
So, there I am taking my minivan around the block to test out the newly charged A/C system and what to I pass in a neighborhood? A 94/95 SC with letters painted red on the back bumper. Like I'm really going to catch them in my minivan :p . I can't believe that there is another 94/95 SC in town and I don't know who they are! They'll probably end up selling it because something simple will break and Ford won't be able to fix it :D !

Hey fellas, more Ky folks, first off, you guys might want to check out www.kyhorsepower.com, a great site full of HP freaks from all over Ky. Second, Scrap SC, have you been at either of the last 2 Midnight Mayhems at CC? i had GTP there back on the 6th and my CVPI the one before :) I know we used to have tons of SCs around here, but they have all disappeared over the years.

Not yet

Was hoping to make it out to the last one but had some troubles with a rear seal leak that I finally got remedied. I also found a couple of other things I needed to replace when I had the car down. I am hoping to make it out to the next MM they have. When the weather cools off some I am wanting to go to Test and Tune on a Friday. Would be nice to meet up with some others from around here and go up. Give me a yell the next time you are going up..... anthonyarnold2004@direcway.com

Stewie said:
Hey fellas, more Ky folks, first off, you guys might want to check out www.kyhorsepower.com, a great site full of HP freaks from all over Ky. Second, Scrap SC, have you been at either of the last 2 Midnight Mayhems at CC? i had GTP there back on the 6th and my CVPI the one before :) I know we used to have tons of SCs around here, but they have all disappeared over the years.

Will do man, probably take my car and my brother's truck once he gets his issues there lined out :)

just bringin this back up, they are having a thing called streetwarriorsz at Clay City Saturday, grudge matching from 6P-2A Hoping to make it if it doesn't rain!

Back