(pic) 94-95 inlet plenum. Where does this go?

Jeremy_K

What does this small nipple attach to on the 94-95 stlye inlet plenum? can it be capped? It's the one towrds the bottom right on the pic.

Attachments

• 84151408517_3300_1.jpg
    84151408517_3300_1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 120
we're swapping the new style blower into my friends 91. Does the 91 have the right hose to hook up to it from the bypass valve? We have all the other lines hooked up. :confused:

I've done the swap on my '89 and '92...The '92 had the same vacuum lines as the '94+, but the '89 didn't.

On my '89, the vacuum line for the diaphram for the bypass came from the driver's side fire wall. The small nipple in your picture (if the vacuum lines hadn't changed from '89-'91) is essentially an extra vacuum port. I ended up capping the one from the firewall as the supercharger came with the vacuum line on it for the bypass. But that one can be capped just as easily. So long as you have everything else hooked up properly.

Hope this helps a little.

just cap it off that is what i did on my 90. where was the bypass vac coming from before the swap?

Cool thanks guys. On the 91 the bypass valve vac. line was coming from the driver side firewall. We'll crank it up tonight and see how it goes.

Back