head gasket blow out question?

SuperCoupeSC91

I just ripped off my heads tonight on my Red SC with my bro finally, and I knew the rear passangers side ring on the gasket was blown (started bucking, turned it off, opened the hood and was there was smoke in the passangers side rear of the motor and it is now confirmed, but now ripped apart also the front on the drivers side is also shot. Anyone ever experience 2 head gasket rings or more bad at one time? My brother has done maybe 25 reg t-bird headgasket jobs and 3 SC's jobs and this is a first, I cant wait to put it all back together and be up again, its been like 3 months? all though with my bike now to my addition I dont think my Red SC now will feel as fast as I expect it when it will be back on the road, since a bike is so much quicker (first bike) but it should hual some as* now compared to before :)

1. gasket matched/ported/polished intake manifold ports with blower inlet port ported/polished
2. removed lips on heads exhaust ports around the bowls, grinded down valve guides flush in the bowls of the exhaust ports and polished intake ports + exhaust ports/bowls + chambers + 3 angle valve job(tbird88+myself)
3. ported coated exhaust manifolds(tbird88)
4. denso iriduim spark plugs
5. new k& N filter
6. 80mm mass air meter (stock electronics) with custom made (bridgeported) outlet adapter for 3" intake+ CAI
7. new 02's
8. new belts, hoses, fluids, water pump, headgasket kit, head bolts, valve springs, push rods, lifters, 180 themostat + good used accumulator + New Viton snout seal+ reusable IC gaskets + misc

need to buy+do
IC fan right away+ 10% pulley+cut wire so low speed fan runs all the time+ install new head lights+clear corners

Might sell it in a little while I dont know, parents complaining I have to many vehicles and also I need a enclosed trailer for my Blue SC soon..

Last edited:
Back