Choking Game???

ThunderDave

Last edited:
When it comes to doing something stupid like that, I have to put some of the blame on the parents......

When I was growing up, I would never have dreamed of doing anything like that.....

I guess that it is Darwin's "Survival Of The Fittest" evolution theory...

If the parents don't teach their children the values of life, then it never gets passed on to future generations......

We didn't have those plastic covers that go on the electrical outlets, because we were taught that they were dangerous....

We didn't have the safety latches on the kitchen cabinet doors, because our parents were smart enough to put the cleaners out of our reach!!!!

Thats just not right at all. I cant believe kids these days are the blaintently that stupid to think that hanging yourself is fun. I am 20 (almost 21) and still consider myself to be a kid and I would never do anything like that, even when I was younger I would never of even thought of doing anything like that. Whats next that kids will think is fun that will get themselfs killed?

Shane

There were people when I was in high school some kids did something close. it involved breathing in and out several times then holding your breath and having another person press their weight on the other persons chest then the person would pass out. I watched as a group of kids did this and twhen the person passed out (standing up, back against the wall) he busted his head on the concrete.

Some people :rolleyes:

Man, where are the parents?

Heck, these kids today are getting out of control. The only trouble I got into was getting drunk and getting caught "playing" ;) with my girlfriend on my parents couch before they got home from work! :eek:

It is very sad.

unclenick said:
The only trouble I got into was getting drunk and getting caught "playing" ;) with my girlfriend on my parents couch before they got home from work! :eek:

OOOOO!!! Busted! :D :D :p :)

Shane

I used to do this when I was in highschool, the best way, and the safest way is to choke yourself out though.

I did it when I was high once (Yeah, I can admit I was a druggy in highschool, but that was 10 years ago), it was.....umm....more scarey, less fun.

I would just bend over, take 10 deep breaths, stand up and take the palms of my hands and stretch the skin of my neck to like choke me out. You pass out and it's a wierd feeling when you come to.

Ahhhh being a stupid teenager, it's no wonder I'm alive =p

That ~~~~ is fun, don't knock it till you've tried it. :D

Just kidding, what kind of sick ~~~~ tries to choke themselves to get high? We had fun the old fashioned way when I was a kid, playing football, fighting, riding bikes, and playing nintendo.

unclenick said:
Man, where are the parents?

Heck, these kids today are getting out of control. The only trouble I got into was getting drunk and getting caught "playing" ;) with my girlfriend on my parents couch before they got home from work! :eek:

It is very sad.

As I said before this has been going on a long time. I saw people doing this more that 10 years ago and it was around before that./

Jeff

i remember doing it in 5th grade at recess. but we'd just take a few deep breaths and stand up real quick.

when i was younhg and stupid , did somehting like that in highschool , this one girl knew how to make you pass out by pressing her palms in you neck , and tow guys were holding the one that will pass out.

it was a kinda fun , it was a very weird feeling when you wok up , for like a split second you didnt knew where you were and felt like 5 horus have passed, but you werent out more tna maybe 1 second.

yes it was stupid and i wont do it again.but the girl was hot and so were her friends.

I haven't read this thread yet.. but my opinion?

Let 'em die. Less retards for me to deal with throughout my life. Good riddance dumb~~~~s! :)

Smoof said:
I haven't read this thread yet.. but my opinion?

Let 'em die. Less retards for me to deal with throughout my life. Good riddance dumb~~~~s! :)

I hate to agree, since thats a little more morbid than I usually am.... but if you're going to put your life at risk just to feel different, you're asking for it.

It's sick in my opinion.

Kids were doing this in gym class 25 years ago...only you bent down breathed fast till you hyperventilated stood up held your breath and someone wraped their arms around your chest from behind and squeezed real hard till you passed out.....Thought it was stupid then and seems just as stupid now...

Nick...remind me to sit on the floor when I come over, or at least get a towel.... :rolleyes:

WTF over? I seen this blurb the other day, and wondered what the hell that was all about?

I have been outta high-school for about 10 years and never heard of anythig like that...

I say the parents should be beaten for raising a kid stupid enough to try it...

Back