Upshift Light??????

SCTIM

I Seen A Few Post That Says When Cranking Your Car Over And The Upshift Light Comes On, That It Means That Crank Sensor Is Bad... Can Anyone Verify This? I Am Currently Having A Problem When My Car Sits For A Long Period Of Time, I Am Have Problmes Getting It To Start...

It Will Crank And Crank, And Every Now And Then It Will Make A Popping Noise Through The Exhaust,,,what I Think Is Happening There, Its Loading With Fuel, And Then Finally Ignites... But Once I Get It Started, I Can Shut It Off And It Will Start Right Back Up...

If Anyone Can Help I Would Greatly Appreciate It....

10-4 that is the best sign that the crank sensor is bad. Before you replace it take a look at the wireing harness going up to the top on the motor from the sensor and make sure that it has not rubbed on anything. Changed mine out and found out that the it was a wire that had been rubbed. It's a hit and miss to get it to crank.

hes right change your crank sensor. i let mine go for a couple weeks it just happened not to start one day while parked in the driveway. replace it before it leaves you stranded somewhere

Back