Installing C&L Meter w/ Electronics

littleboylan

Alright guys, Im getting ready to install this new CnL Mass Air Sensor, and my old setup is a Pro-M Meter. My question is this. Can I take the sensor off the Pro-m unit and install it on the CnL, or do I have to go out and find a Meter off a stock unit, thats my same year?? Anyhelp will be appreciated.. THanks Mike

I use a 76mm C&L MAF and it use the stock electronics.
And it has a sample tube that bolts in it that matches
my injector size.

I don't know what elctronic that your MAF uses..

Randy

All C&L MAF meters use stock electronics. If you don't have yours anymore then use one from another SC. 89-93's are compatible with each other and 94-95's should only be used in 94-95 SC's.

THanks

Thanks Dave, I suppose I should of just asked the person that I got it from huh. haha. I guess I will have to look for some stock electronics. Thanks again Mike

What kind of Pro-M did you have, because although they normally supplied calibrated electronics with each unit, something like the Bullit is likely close to stock. I'd try it first with the existing Pro-M connection and see if you get any CEL's, saying it's out of range. If you really get stuck I have a spare Pro-M Optimizer unit where you can adjust the MAF voltage.

Pro m

I had a 75mm Pro-M Black Unit. I will try it and see what happens, I guess its worth a shot. I will let you know how it works out, and then If it dont, I will be looking for stock electronics. So if anyone has a set from a 89-93 let me know. Thanks

Back