The Transporter 2 -coming Sept 2nd

unclenick

27.jpg

The first one was awsome, gotta view the trailer

Transporter 2 Movie Trailer

already saw the preview........

Looks good, now lets hope that it is not like so many other reruns, not worth the time.... Maybe he will trash another BMW, that would be nice............Rich

turbospeed said:
bt anyone rember the bmw short films.

that was good advertisement

Yep, got em all saved on my hard drive. "The Ticker" was my favorite. Although, the M5 being trashed with Madonna in the back was good too :)

O'yea, one for the old shop DVD collection. :D :D Think I'll put the watch the first one and then take the old SC out for a drive. :D :D

Movie comes out day after my surgery....I'm still goin...Nick you should come down to Venice that Sunday with us were goin with Jakes family... :cool:

Sweet90SC said:
Movie comes out day after my surgery....I'm still goin...Nick you should come down to Venice that Sunday with us were goin with Jakes family... :cool:
Movie looks awesome! Rick if it's easier Jen and I will come up there for this one. I don't want you driviing 5 hours the day after back surgery, but it's up to you and Carla.

Nick if Rick decides to come down it would be cool if your family could make it.

Jake said:
Movie looks awesome! Rick if it's easier Jen and I will come up there for this one. I don't want you driviing 5 hours the day after back surgery, but it's up to you and Carla.

Nick if Rick decides to come down it would be cool if your family could make it.

Hey if you guys wanna come up on Sunday..lets see that'll be the 4th...we'd love to have ya...be easier on me no doubt... ;)

Jake said:

Whatever you guys do, were in!

Hey Nick did you get my e-mail or not....This frappin phone died on me again 3rd time since I had to replace the one Carla lost.... :mad: .....I'm gonna try to call you tomorrow afternoon I talked to Brian about what we talked about he's looking forward to meeting you...or actually I'll call later today its after midnight..and I'm up as usual... :rolleyes: ...Laterz...

Sweet90SC said:
Hey Nick did you get my e-mail or not....This frappin phone died on me again 3rd time since I had to replace the one Carla lost.... :mad: .....I'm gonna try to call you tomorrow afternoon I talked to Brian about what we talked about he's looking forward to meeting you...or actually I'll call later today its after midnight..and I'm up as usual... :rolleyes: ...Laterz...

I did not get your e-mail, I have tried calling and calling. I'll be home most of the day. I have a ton of trees and yard work to do :(

Hope Depot is going to be my best friend this morning.

Back