PDA

View Full Version : car is back

T-bird4vr
08-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Hey guys, I finally got my radiator in and working along with rear brakes. Should be safe for the track now so I am itching to find out with the AR will do.

I ordered the air dam as well, the body man in Sigourney (John Wallerich) said he talked to someone "knowledgeable" in Cedar Rapids, and that there was a SC club. I assume it was one of Mike's friends at the dealership. Anyway that will help the overheating as well, but it didn't do bad yesterday with the AC on and 95 degree temps.

I have a wedding this weekend in Sigourney/Amana's. Then I think I am free for some racing. ;)

forcfed93
08-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Sweeeeeet .......... :D

Club clash is only a month away!!!!!!

Hey guys, I finally got my radiator in and working along with rear brakes. Should be safe for the track now so I am itching to find out with the AR will do.

I ordered the air dam as well, the body man in Sigourney (John Wallerich) said he talked to someone "knowledgeable" in Cedar Rapids, and that there was a SC club. I assume it was one of Mike's friends at the dealership. Anyway that will help the overheating as well, but it didn't do bad yesterday with the AC on and 95 degree temps.

I have a wedding this weekend in Sigourney/Amana's. Then I think I am free for some racing. ;)

Thomas A
08-22-2005, 10:57 PM
OKC???? Either one of you guys?? :D

Thomas

forcfed93
08-23-2005, 12:29 AM
OKC???? Either one of you guys?? :D

Thomas
I love to, but I cant afford to take the time off ....... :(

T-bird4vr
08-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Ya, I am going to try and get there Thomas. It is always a good time ;)