Sunroof seal

bksho

Sunroof is leaking cant find info on how to get new seal.Since Webasto does not sell them anymore. Anybody know where to find a good replacement.

Webasto's aftermarket division still sells replacement rubber gaskets that fit our sunroof. 1-800-860-7866 is the number for their order desk. Tell them it is the Starlite 6 gasket #S1286-D5010A. That may be the OE number so they will cross reference it for the aftermarket rubber one. While you are at it, it is well worth it to replace the lifter arms at the same time. S1289-W-3000A and S1289-W-3001A are the two numbers for those. They were $9 and change each and fixed the rattle I had every time I hit a bump.

Tcian said:
Webasto's aftermarket division still sells replacement rubber gaskets that fit our sunroof. 1-800-860-7866 is the number for their order desk. Tell them it is the Starlite 6 gasket #S1286-D5010A. That may be the OE number so they will cross reference it for the aftermarket rubber one. While you are at it, it is well worth it to replace the lifter arms at the same time. S1289-W-3000A and S1289-W-3001A are the two numbers for those. They were $9 and change each and fixed the rattle I had every time I hit a bump.

thanks, going to order today.

Back