Closed threads

I am good for that too..

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
I'll tell ya...I'm batting a thousand this month!!!!
Every time I call this one guy out, the thread gets locked. Don't know if it is just that George reads it or the guy who I call out crys to George to get it locked.....
I just want to go on "Pinks" and show off a pair of S.C.'s. one black & silver, the other one is all silver, and as I understand all apart and partted as well..........Rich

Its really wierd latley. Has every boby forgot the purpose of this is to have fun and learn from each other. Its been arguing and fighting and name calling. Lighten up Who cares how fast or powerful my car or your car is? Is the latest widget going to be better than the last one or someboby elses. Grow up or this thread will get axed :mad: too!!

I personally dont care if my car is faster or slower then someone elses. Personally I wouldnt build an SC to be a drag car. To me an SC is a nice street cruiser/highway assault vehicle....HOOYYAHH!

As far as learning from each other thats what its all about. To not question is to not learn. Questioning in and of itself should not be taken personaly and should not invoke an attack on a personal level. I think therein lies the problem.

Regardless keep it clean guys:O)~

Back