Saw a 89 or 90 xr7 on Hot Rod TV

Jeremy_K

Dave D. Was it your car? they only showed the front of it for like a second. It was a black 89 or 90 that they were showing in a video montage. It was on the Outdoor channel today. It's for the 11th Hot Rod Power tour.

NMxr7SC said:
Dave D. Was it your car? they only showed the front of it for like a second. It was a black 89 or 90 that they were showing in a video montage. It was on the Outdoor channel today. It's for the 11th Hot Rod Power tour.

I don't think they've done 11 Power Tours yet as I believe it started in 97. However, we have been on 4 tours and I've never seen another black XR7. I also know that our car made a couple seconds of coverage in the 2002 Power Tour Video if that is what they were showing.

XR7 Dave said:
I don't think they've done 11 Power Tours yet as I believe it started in 97. However, we have been on 4 tours and I've never seen another black XR7. I also know that our car made a couple seconds of coverage in the 2002 Power Tour Video if that is what they were showing.
It could've been. I missed the first minute or so but they showed the cougar like 2-3 minutes into the program. I coulda swore they said it was coverage of the 11th annual tour but I may have heard wrong. Did you do the whole tour? It looks like a good time.

Back