what kinda mattress do you use?

T@Sound-Xtreme

Well i was thinking of inversting in a memory foam mattress, as i have been having some back problems since i got back from iraq nearly a year ago. Just wondered if anyone else has them, or has had them, or they liek something else better.

Tyler

My wife has really bad back problems. The doctor told us that the tempur-pedic would help but I am not one to spend that much on a mattress. I have had a king sized pillow top for over a year now and I couldn't be happier with it. My wife says her back is much better with it. Hope that helps.

Here in Hillbilly

"We use this"

Get a nice bundel of pine needles for mattress and soft moss for the pillow :D for toilet papper well lets not get into that :eek:

I have a sealy posturepedic plush top and it sucks. I gave away my serta perfect sleeper pillowtop and i'm regretting it. that was the most comfortable, back friendly bed i've owned.

Hmmm...

Well...

I have been in a King size for a number of years now too...

The one I have now.. I am not sure what it is.. but it's very very comfortable... and NOT a pillowtop...

I have had waterbeds.. at first thought they were comfy... but think back that they are not...

as for the Temper-pedic.. well.. I would love to try that bed and see how it works... but for 2 grand for the mattress.. I can't do that right now...

The thing about the temper-pedic is this... yes sure it maybe very comfortable to sleep on.. but what about other activities one does in bed... is that comfortable.. or made very uncomfortable, for you lack of ability to move around so easily...

Anyway... Have a Good Nite...... (Sleep)

NMxr7SC said:
I have a sealy posturepedic plush top and it sucks. I gave away my serta perfect sleeper pillowtop and i'm regretting it. that was the most comfortable, back friendly bed i've owned.

We have a Serta pillow top perfect sleeper, love it :)

Swedish NASA

BalouSC said:
The doctor told us that the tempur-pedic would help but I am not one to spend that much on a mattress.
The Tempur-Pedic is the one that the Swedish NASA uses!!!!!!

68COUGAR

I was recommended the tempur-pedic by several folks when I was matress shopping a couple years ago, but just couldn't (or wouldn;t) afford one.

A guy I work with said his "old" dad was having back problems that all but went away when he got this mattress.

I ended up with a serta, and it was alot better than the 4-5 year old generic we had.

So I'll give another vote for Serta, if tempur-pedic was outta the question.

Don't forget, you can haggle :D I haggled for I know at least $200 cheaper on the king sized one I got at Rhodes... People have told me they were unaware that furniture stores would "deal" with you, so just FYI.

Good luck!

try "AIR" for a bed...

I had water beds for over 30 years. When the last one got a leak it went out the door. I now have a "select comfort" air adjustable bed. This is the one that all the big name people are talking about...
Do I like it, YES, is it good for my bad back? YES. Do I sleep good on it ? YES.. Is there something better? Well the only place that I sleep better is on my yacht, and that is some kind of speical form mattress that is five inches thick...
Yes this select comfort deal is a bit $$$$$$$$$ but it does give you a good night of rest... and they have a free 90 offer to try it............Rich

Back