We can provide any one with a MAG-3 50LB Injectors!

victor malvar

Hi EVERYONE!!!
We are Offering 42Lb 50Lb 60Lb Injectors. I can purchase them in quantities if interested please sign up I will be having a visitor coming to offer us 42 50 or 60 Lb Injectors. We can obtain very good prices. The only thing that must be done is to get them in quantity We are doing this already. We have orders coming in already. for 19LB 38LB 42LB 50LB or 60LB or 71LB if We can get 10 people interested in any combination let me know. I cam mix and match. Sign up and tell us which size you would like. If you plan on a MAG-3 these will do the job. The 42 LB will do the job for fairly stock applications without a cam It worked fine for me and I have a lot of add on's on the engine. Just let us know and I will post them for you since I will be assured you will get some good pricing. The other condition we have is that you use our special link. For eBay referral, they give us a little discount we pass to all of our customers.Be ready for other new products we will be offering .Also the Balancers are here Get them at prices we still have. The Price of fuel and Metals such as special alloys, will be going up from everyone. Fuel reached $2.80 per gallon and heading for $3.00 a gallon :eek: :mad: we will keep selling at our prices as long as we can. Gasoline, Metal, and Interest rates climbing fast there will be many people charging more for parts, transportation, and property soon short term iterest ha been clibing on paypal from 1.23% to 3.43%
We will keep selling at our pricing, IF you use the link to help you out by helping us out and using the special Spinningwheels link. I will post it below copy it and it will help give you good prices Ask most any of our customers and friends..
This link helps us keep our prices lower for everyone!
www.spinningwheels-sc.com use the hyperlink on first page right upper side or on product page, also store page in red just click on it and it will direct you to the store.

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store
Other buy in above. We will post the prices as soon as the rep comes by. check out some new specials such as Jackshaft pulleys, Intercoolers to notch 3 styles which we now carry plus other special made tools and performance parts. and we will get a list going for what you guys need.

OUR NEW STORE SHOULD OPEN SOON THIS WILL BE SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE. WE ARE SELLING AT THE LOWEST PRICES POSSIBLE. THE LINK IS YOUR SAVINGS! TRY IT!
Thanks again,
Victor and Diane

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. This will also help you save on shipping charges for multiple purchases. You must click on this link every time you purchase an item to receive benefits. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Last edited:
Hi you guys, I'm getting 60's also. Great... I hope this goes well. We have some other thing in thr works. I will keep you updated. You guys are some of the best. :rolleyes: ;) :) Brent I just answered you email on the shifter and pullies. Good Start.

Talk soon!
Victor......

Slysc said:
I would be interested in some 60s depending on the price.

Hi,
I undertand. I'm geeting them at my cost,which would be real reasonable I get Distributor pricing.

The only thing the would cost you extra would be the shipping.I beleive is $8.00 to $10.00 Maximum. If we can get 10 people we can get a real good deal. I was supose to meet the Rep.last week but he called to tell me it would be this week. I will put prices down for everyone as soon as I know.
the 42, 50, 60's. Also you should know that soon our New store will be open.
It's a matter of a week to ten day's.
The address will be the Same. www.spinningwheel-sc.com I could change the name...But We have a good reputation and took 3 years to get it. So I'm leaving it the same.
Thanks,
Victor

Last edited:
Victor,
Just letting you know that I am going a different route, motor wise, I am doing a motor swap from the 3.8 supercharged to a 5.0L w/ after market supercharger.
So I would like to change from a set of 6, to a set of 8 60lb injectors. :)
Thanks again and congrats with the opening of your store.
Sean

92tbird04 said:
Victor,
Just letting you know that I am going a different route, motor wise, I am doing a motor swap from the 3.8 supercharged to a 5.0L w/ after market supercharger.
So I would like to change from a set of 6, to a set of 8 60lb injectors. :)
Thanks again and congrats with the opening of your store.
Sean

Hi Sean, cool. I have one like that. But It's a factory. It's an official Bill Elliot.
It's Awesome. 36,000 miles. We hardly drive it. We're scared to have anything
happen to it. It has every racing feature you could think of within reason.
Tell me about the blower deal.TheAftermarket deal.We Have an engine being built. for another car. I can talk with you about it. Hopefully it will raise some Havoc :) :rolleyes: I don't think there will be any problems. With the Injectors.
Take it easy.
Victor

Injectors And Other Fuel System Products Coming Soon.

We have an appointment with the sales rep. of a large Injector company.
we have spoken at length, about carrying their products, and have set things up, already to be able to supply everyone with whatever size injectors you need. We have had a tentative meeting to discuss this distributorship of Injectors as well as other exceed some of the products or match them anyway. very soon. We have planed to have these finalized before the shoot out. If not afterwards. But he knows we could use these before the Shoot out. I know he is a busy man he is the rep for the Northern part of Florida. I called him again today but did not hear back today although I called a few minutes before 5:00 PM. Mr. Guftosen is a very nice person. The prices will be very reasonable and we will be able to acquire these at very good pricing whether 42,50,60 or any other sizes we may require. We are transplanting SC engines into Mustangs, plus other things we will be announcing very soon. Thank you for your patience. I have been very busy and a little under the weather but I will not let this stop me...! If it does I'm sure Diane will keep everyone posted. We also want to thank all of you who have visited us lately Thank you! We will post the pricing ASAP. If you feel you would like to speak to me personally I can call you or you may call me. I'm usually up until at least 12:00 Midnight and much later. Your Welcome to call me as late as 1:30 AM if you need something special.
Thank you!
Victor.....
352-731-5013
New store opening by next Sunday
URL www.spinningwheels-sc.com
We will keep Ebay but for small Items and auctions.
Good Luck to everyone at the Shoot out. I hope to be there.

Last edited:
I will be going with a set of 6 60lb injectors again. :rolleyes: This time I have my mind made up. Thanks for the update.
Sean

They will be here by Thursday of next week.

Hi Gang,

We have finally got our reply on the Injectors.

They are being Flow tested on the 60's tomorrow or Monday. We can get the 42's the 50's are o.k. but we rather just carry the 42 and the 60's. In order to get you the best pricing I need to buy quite a few. I plan to get more of the 60 than the 42'#s the 50'#s are available but only if we can order in a good quantity. The pricing will be determined by how many we buy. We will definetly carry the 60's There is a 57'# the the flow is the same as the 60's they are 630 cc 12 Ohm coil resistance. We can obtain these cheaper but they are not flow tested. I'm sure they would do in some cases. I will have 16 sets of the 60's next week they are the Siemens. Inj. I can get the Lucas but, We think Siemens are as good or better.
I Got to get some rest so I'll talk to you guy's later.
Victor
www.spimmingwheels-sc.com
352-732-5013

did this go through? I can't find any sign of injectors on the website...

p.s. did anyone else notice that victor spelled it with 2 m's in his last post?

ThunderCoupe said:

Hi, They removed my other reply to you.... Yes I wrote it with two mm's The M's are right next to the n's. I have worn the N off my keyboards. But you found us anyway didn't you! :) ;) :cool: Thanks!!! I appreciate your adolescence and fun. I think I'll leave it misspelled just for you! :) :D
Do you need any Injectors or are you just looking to spell check my post. I will give you my password and you can spend the week correcting mine for me!!! There are Others who make errors in spelling at times.This would include yourself??? Your post are not all spelled perfectly either. If you need Injectors we have them Are you ready to purchase them right away? I hope so... We are figuring out all the prices. Thank you for the Heads up!
Victor
Spinningwheels are you happy? :cool:

Last edited:
ThunderCoupe said:

Hi Yes It has.

We can order any size we need. If we order as a group it brings our price down so I can bring yours down as well. We have already obtained the 42's (96 ea.that's is one case). Expensive! We have the others such as the 60's but if you want a set I will need a $50.00 deposit from everyone that commits to buying a set. We are putting Mega Mega Bucks out by buying them by the case. This insures a discount for everyone. We can Mix and match some sizes. This in lengthy and a expensive inventory to keep.
The deposit assures us some degree of reliability between us both, the buyer and seller. We are happy to also tell you we have other Items that will be offered at the New opening of our new store. yes I spelled Spinning with two mms I'm great at Math!!!
Thank you!
Victor and Associates

Victor,

I can't seem to find the injectors on your website.

How much for a set of 60s ? Are these injectors flow matched ?

David

Hi David,

Glad to hear from you. Yes They are Flow matched. I had 5 sets but they sold quick. I have one set left I'll have to check with the Boss...We have more coming! The flow Matched are $10.00 more each...I should also have the 57Lb for some people, and possibly 71#, Plus all the Electronics listed real soon. We are about to open our other Store hopefully real soon. God only knows when we get through all the changes and tweaking things that keep changing almost daily. I'll get a standard price for the 60Lb Injectors just as soon as I figure out the expense shipping etc. I hope all is well with you and your family. We are still plugging along. Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter and other things that are inclusive with the new store. It should not be much longer.:rolleyes:
We will be in touch with you real soon.
New Store address is the same www.spinningwheels-sc.com Stil open and so is ebay!
The new Store we will probably keep the same name! Why change a good thing Huh!;) The reason's we did not have them listed (Inj) is because we are listing many new items to the new store and this is just one more. We want to wait and show everything at once.... But If some one needs them as a special request we will make some exeption to the rule. I'll ask the boss O.K.:D

As Usual!
Take good care!

Last edited:
In case Victor can't come up with them, they are also available here:

Racetronix

Flow matched for $54.99 ea.

If nothing else it gives you a good price reference. ;)

60 lb INJECTORS

DAVE D, RACETRONIX APPRECIATES YOUR FREE ADVERTIZING! TO ALL OUR FELLOW MEMBERS, WE WANT YOU TO KNOW WE WILL MATCH THIS PRICE.
DAVID... A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR FELLOW MEMBER AND VENDORS. THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED OUR SUPPORT, WE WILL REMEMBER THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE RENDERED US NOW AND IN THE PAST. DAVE A BREAK WE'RE TIRED OF YOUR INFINITE WISDOM! :rolleyes:

VICTOR

Last edited:
Victor,

I can't tell if your yelling at me or Dave Dalke.

BTW, I'm not ready to buy at this time...just shopping around to see what's avalible. So the answer is $54.99 or less per injector ?

One more thing...is it necessary to purchase these thru your e-bay store or can I just buy them ?

David

PS: Dave, thanks for the info.

Back