automatic transmission problem

redryder19

my sc just got out of the shop after i replaced the fuel pump and harness and several seals only to have a new problem on my long drive to school. long story short im at school in edmond, OK and my sc seems to be stuck in a gear and be making a deep loud noise when i accelate. my car when in neutral can not be pushed backwards or forwards. it goes about 30 mph at 3,000 rpms and doesnt upshift like it should. my father is driving up this saturday to take a look at it but in the mean time i was wandering if someone who knows more about sc's could maybe have some input.

redryder19 said:
my sc just got out of the shop after i replaced the fuel pump and harness and several seals only to have a new problem on my long drive to school. long story short im at school in edmond, OK and my sc seems to be stuck in a gear and be making a deep loud noise when i accelate. my car when in neutral can not be pushed backwards or forwards. it goes about 30 mph at 3,000 rpms and doesnt upshift like it should. my father is driving up this saturday to take a look at it but in the mean time i was wandering if someone who knows more about sc's could maybe have some input.

This may not be your problem but did somehow the TV cable detach from the Valve Body? Mine did and it starting to slip and do other strange things. It turned out to be a bad grommet. If it’s detached, don't drive it with it detached as several folks have told me it will trash the tranny.

Back