Steve Pirozzolo

NY90RedSC

Email Address: stevepirozzolo@autofind.com
User Name: BigSteve1967
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Steve posted a factory service manual for a 1991 Thunderbird here in the Classified Section of the forums. I contacted Steve through PM's on the board and he was very honest about the condition of the manual and provided pics upon request.
I agreed to purchase the manual and we exchanged shipping information, payment methods, etc. Steve kept in constant contact with me and advised me when he received the postal money order and he also advised me he would be delayed in sending the manual due to the blessing of his wife having a baby. I received the manual today in excellent condition and actually in better shape than the pictures and descriptions showed.
Steve has once again proven the integrity and honesty of the membership here on the SCCOA Forums is alive and well. I will not hesitate to deal with Steve again and I highly recommend him to anyone else contemplating a transaction with him. He is honest, respectful and an all-around great guy!!!!
Thanks Steve, your honesty, timeliness, and communication were greatly appeciated!!! :D :D :D

Back