parting out 1990 s/c

94atlanticstang

I have a 1990 super coupe that I am going to be parting out soon.
I am keeping the engine and all the intercooler tubes and am debating on the 5 speed trans. I am putting the engine in my mustang and I am going to look at putting the ecu and related parts in it to keep the knock sensors if it has them. I may also put the transmission in it also

the car is silver and the interior is blue and not in all that bad of shape

the front fenders and hood are pretty bad but the bumper may be salvageable

Head lights are good but corners are gone
fog lights are gone but harness is still there
The dash has a few cracks
console is ok but the arm rest is gone
no radio
has wiring for subs, amp and 6 disc

I may sell the spare but I've never seen one like it.

Everything is going but the engine, ecu, trans and harnesses for the engine
I will look and see what the rear end has in it and what size it is. I didnt notice if it leaked or not when i bought it and I am not sure how many miles it has on it the speedo reads 179K but the rear end is awfully clean.

Need something let me know and make an offer

AC Parts

What kind of AC parts are left on these? AC lines/ Compressor are what I'm looking for..price shipped to 29579?

The car is in Waterloo, Iowa currently I am looking at putting the ac components in my Mustang if I can't keep my factory compressor and likewise i am still trying to figure this one out I am not sure what a vmm is but anyways here are a few pictures of the car.

the pictures didnt show up so if anyone could tell me how to put them up or give me your email address and I will send the pictures thank you.

Last edited:
Back