R Lower C/a Bushings

acb92sc

I Need To Replace My Rear Lower Control Arm Bushings- My Rear End Is Slopping Around And Its Down Right Scary. Any One Do This Job Before So I Know What Im Getting Into?

Just had that done to my car...

It shouldn't be too much trouble for a competent mechanic to handle.....

I Forgot To Mention That I Am Referring To The Frame End Of The C/a's. I Guess My Biggest Concern Is This Is Where The Alignment Is Adjusted.

The rear tire alignment is adjusted with the top control arm frame bushing only.....

I didn't replace the lower control arm bushings on mine, but it shouldn't be a problem replacing it......

Last edited:
Thats Awesome. It Should Be In The Faq's Or Something!!!! Did You Do These Your Self, And How Much Of A B!tch Were They?

I Just Put My Car Up On The Lift, And Nothing Seemed Incredibly Loose. Whats Happening Is The Whole Rear End Of The Car Will Sway Back And Forth To The Point That Its Scary Every Now And Then- Mostly When I Hit A Good Bump, Hard On The Brakes Or Gas, Etc. Can This Be Caused By Slightly Warn C/a Bushings Or Should I Look Elsewhere? Sometimes You Just Have To Wonder With Scrap Metal Over $100/ Ton...............

i know you can go to carquest to get moog bushings, but any other carrier of MOOG should be able to get them for you. just go them with the part numbers and sheets, here is the listing for federal mogul parts also the maker of moog, cant find them but will have them tommorow. got the sheets out of the federal mogul master suspension catalog for about everything that was ever made

Back