installing indiglow gauges

trife86

i have a set of the indiglow gauges that they sell on streetracerparts.com the ones that have the switch for blue or green anyway.

hooking them up require a extra wire to the brown headlight switch wire? and a ground
the headlight switch is that easy to get to when you take the cluster out or am i looking at something thats a little more difficult? i want to know before i start if it will be easy or not lol

I did mine last night and tapped into the harness that goes to the switch for the auto headlights. If you are looking at the harness it is the bottom wire. Mine is a '91 so hope this helps. Good luck to you I thought they were a pain in the ~~~. Also make sure you mark the gauges where the needles point. I also noticed that the mph markings are not the same. The new gauges say I am going 10 mph slower than I really am.

Last edited:
preety easy to get in but the bezel i guess that goes around the headlamp switch, radio, cluster. that piece wasnt too happy i noticed halp my clips were broken holding it in from the former guy who put white face's in so i drilled about 3 flat head black screws in so it holds good and dont look too bad, BTW where did you put your blue/green switch?

I put it on the right side of the bottom piece of the dash just to the right of the steering column. Unfortunately (spelling) The switch they gave me was the big one and all soldered together so I wasnt able to flushmount it.

If you need a new bezel I saw a really clean one in the boneyard yesterday I could check on for you....

Back