Garage clean-out,lots of parts, 2 superchargers

mkdvn

I have the following list of parts I would prefer to get rid of as a group(less shipping headaches)
2 superchargers w/tops
2 alternators
2 DIS modules
2 coil packs
2 throttle bodies, IAC, and TPS, with the tube that goes to sc intake
2 mass airflow sensors and housings with one air cleaner lid
2 sc to intercooler tubes (say supercharged)
intake housing??( bolts to engine intake)
cam sensor
crank sensor
wiper motor
EEC-4, ride control, ABS computers, and both factory JBL amps(91-5-speed)
clutch pedal assembly w/master cylinder and reservior
black center console lid like new
All of the parts are in working order and came off either a 89 XR-7 or 91 t-bird.One of the superchargers has had the bearings replaced and both have around 100,000 on them. I'm not sure what these parts are worth to you guys but I would like to see at least 500 plus shipping, I would consider trade for 350 or 400 chevy performance parts, though.Located in central kentucky. I can also be reached at reenedvn@yahoo.com

I need some parts

mkdvn said:
I have the following list of parts I would prefer to get rid of as a group(less shipping headaches)
2 superchargers w/tops
2 alternators
2 DIS modules
2 coil packs
2 throttle bodies, IAC, and TPS, with the tube that goes to sc intake
2 mass airflow sensors and housings with one air cleaner lid
2 sc to intercooler tubes (say supercharged)
intake housing??( bolts to engine intake)
cam sensor
crank sensor
wiper motor
EEC-4, ride control, ABS computers, and both factory JBL amps(91-5-speed)
clutch pedal assembly w/master cylinder and reservior
black center console lid like new
All of the parts are in working order and came off either a 89 XR-7 or 91 t-bird.One of the superchargers has had the bearings replaced and both have around 100,000 on them. I'm not sure what these parts are worth to you guys but I would like to see at least 500 plus shipping, I would consider trade for 350 or 400 chevy performance parts, though.Located in central kentucky. I can also be reached at reenedvn@yahoo.com

I sure would like to buy one of your IAC's from you. How much to ship to 21046 (columbia MD)?

Thank You

Larry

Wanted Dis Module & Cam Sensor

Wanted Dis Module & Cam Sensor if you still have them. Please pm me price with shipping to 78582. Thanks

Back