Personalized tags

ThunderDave

Does anyone have their screen name on their car tags? I'm thinking of getting some and didn't know if I wanted my screen name on it or something else.

I thought of a few others "91SCUL8R". I 'm sure the "scul8r" part has been used before. Also, "CNTCHTHS" which would be short for "can't touch this". I might just go with my screen name, but does anyone have any good ones?

Thanks!

Last edited:
NCredSC said:
Does anyone have their screen name on their car tags? I'm thinking of getting some and didn't know if I wanted my scren name on it or something else.

I do. :)

Scott

I'm going to be applying for 1QWK SC which is my screen name on a few other car sites I go to. According to the Michigan Secretary of State its still available.

I'm going to get LONG 01 (as in 2001 year I graduated) on my black SC again, and then when I get my next car hopefully another Audi or a GN I want to get USAF 05 which will be my enlistment since I'm hoping to be enlisted before the end of '05.

68COUGAR said:
For those who can use 8 letters. Mich. has 7 max.

IFRYRICE

68COUGAR

:D Those are some good ones. How about "6EATS8", "BOOSTUP"?

Boosted, gotboost and blown are all taken.

I want plates for my 35th that say "quk35th."

For my '92 project car (David we talked about this car online the other night) I think I would get plates that read: "460 SC" or something close to that.

Shane

EDIT: I have always like the plate that Frank posted along time ago that read: "ILKJUGZ."

Last edited:
I tried to get 460 SC for my big block car. But in Michigan that combination of 3 numbers followed by two letters is reserved for emergency vehicles. So no matter what it would be 351 SC, 232 SC, etc.... can't have it here.

So no more 351? You going to run a 460?

Dave,
Right now mine say FUTR SWB...and once I get the mod done...then it will read SWB 00X...which happens to be the same format of current plates where I live...three letters, space, three numbers. So unless you are a T-bird fanatic, no one will know otherwise. There's good and down sides to it.

Scott Long said:
I tried to get 460 SC for my big block car. But in Michigan that combination of 3 numbers followed by two letters is reserved for emergency vehicles. So no matter what it would be 351 SC, 232 SC, etc.... can't have it here.

So no more 351? You going to run a 460?

Scott,

Yeah no more 351 for now. I have been looking on ebay for a 460 for a few weeks now and found one in Ohio. I wish I could find 460s somewhere else cheaper than ebay. The 460 will go in not the 35th but the '92 SC in my signature that was formally owned by Gary Kuhn. Do you know of a manual tranny that I could use with the 460? Gary's old car was a 5spd car so I want to be able to keep a 5spd in it, or maybe a 4spd. Its not that I want to leave it a manual trans car, its just that I enjoy driving a stick over the slush box.

Shane

Shane, what about the "???? 302"? ;)

Sam, that isn't going to be a cheap mod. :eek:

Micah, that one isn't bad. But I'd rather keep someone wondering what it's got in it. ;)

yes i do have personalized plates on my sc
mine says: SCZSC
came with the car i purchased and had to get the prior owner to release them to me. I think it stands for sexy sc... but the old owners initials were S.C. or stephen callahan

NCredSC said:
Shane, what about the "???? 302"? ;)

David, The deal I had with the guy fell threw. Guess he put it on ebay instead. Oh well, the 460 will make gobs more power than that other motor would have.

Shane

SCYAL8R is one I like!

But I can't beat parking in the front or Wal-Mart or any other place I go with this one!!! :D You should see how the old people look at me!

Attachments

• FearThis SC plate.jpg
    FearThis SC plate.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back