down and out for awhile

mannysc

I just got out of hospital blood glucose was 698 and now its 345 they let me go home should be under 100 seems the lucky part of diabeties is it5 make you blind I cant see past four feet right now, all is blurry,

cant stand for long fatigue is really knocking the shuffing out of me.

if eyesight does not return I will get ride on my sc maybe hand it to my son Bradley he loves the car more than i do ,

I seem to have a insulin resistant form of diabeties hit me with out much warning vision went bad drank gallons of water and pissed a river then vision went and i became bed ridden.

they have me on meds and diet man I miss my dr pepper , aint the same with out sugar taste like car :( b cleaner

..Manny,I've never met nor talked to you but I've followed your posts/adventures on here for years...best of luck to you and hopefully everything will be ok....
z

Diabetes is a bish. Get well soon, bro. Another reason I'm trying to be healthier these days....its on both sides of the family here.

yeah it sucks every year I get one or two new ailments,

we too have it on both sides of family ive lost maybe ten to the damn illness,

also kidney failure is a biggy with us
thanks for the replys im so damn sick like a bad flu and blurred vision feel like I juust got off a MERRY GO ROUND AFTER TWO THREE DAYS OF SPINNING.

cant see to goof if it stays bad ill have to stop driving or hire a bikini clad driver big whoopie I wouldnt be able to see her ether.

mannysc said:
yeah it sucks every year I get one or two new ailments,

we too have it on both sides of family ive lost maybe ten to the damn illness,

also kidney failure is a biggy with us
thanks for the replys im so damn sick like a bad flu and blurred vision feel like I juust got off a MERRY GO ROUND AFTER TWO THREE DAYS OF SPINNING.

cant see to goof if it stays bad ill have to stop driving or hire a bikini clad driver big whoopie I wouldnt be able to see her ether.

hope you have a speedy recovery .....

Hang in there Manny

Think of the advantages of poor sight for the next Route 66....you'll have to feel you way through the crowd...Hey, ya think if I get some dark glasses I can join you? Keep on keeping on Manny, holler if you need someone to beat the wee out of the piece of garbage car of yours!

Anthony

:( sorry to hear about that mannny.. I hope u get better soon.. and u know BOOST is a faster way to a better recovery.... :D If u need anything, u know how to get ahold of us....
Good Luck...
:)

thanks guys I just got out of hospital spent last night there level was over 700 ,

anthony those are fighting words garbage car? ohh now I gotta get better so i can beat your trash compactor.

but hey groping my way around the crowds would be fun if ZI can just keep you outta the front of me your butt is too firm.

man this nurse I had was hot really sexy then they got my levels down and she was a dog glad I didnt ask her to my gurney for a ride. man hi glucose levels and beer have alot in common,

they make ugly women cute. till they wear out then the beer goggles come off and wow barf barf.

Attachments

• 181422287oAhSlb_ph.jpg
    181422287oAhSlb_ph.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 76
Good luck with it manny, good news is it can be "managed".

I don't know if it applies to you but some exercise really helped one of the guys here at work with diabetes. He weighed right around 400 lbs and had an incident (or two) of his legs collapsing under him. Something to do with the diabetes affecting the nerves that control walking. He's been hitting the gym and walking and says he's doing much better now.

I'm not diabetic yet but my doc tells me it's just a matter of time. I never did get used to that diet soda... I've gotten where water, coffee, milk and the occasional glass of tea is all I'll drink.

im semi retired Ive worked construction my whole life, I was 305 lbs now im 282 lbs and dropping I walk over two miles a day with wife nad kids ,

we ride bikes and hike,

i can lift my wt not bad shape for a 46 yr old but not good ether,

I hope you dont get it it sucks crack, diet sodas suck i drink club soda low sodium, and water or sugarless tea, but my kids kill me eating candy ice cream, sodas, cakes hell I cant even have my wife she is to sweet for me really she is . has not left my side .

always there with me holding my hand says she wont let it go im not leaving this world and sticking her with the kids , says I go she goes,

no kidding she really has my back thats a really neat thing to know someone will be with you even when your down god I love her i think ill keep her for awhile.

I lost 90 pounds (350 -> 260) one year with my ex wife chasing me off the couch every day to walk 3 miles around the neighborhood. Only problem was I found it all plus a few extras after we divorced... "candy ice cream, cakes" - yup. That and bachelor cooking (too much fast food) will pack it right back on. Sounds like a real good woman attached herself to you... maybe she'll get you straight if you listen to her. They remember every damn detail of what that doc said you were supposed to do though ;) :)

yes I attached myself to her like a hemiroid lol man I do apreciate her , I love and cherish everything she does. im her biggest fan. she has been my best friend for 23 yrs.

hey manny if things get bad you let us know and well all go drag racing and you can hit up the pasenger seat. well keep the windows down so you can hear and smell the v6's you so loved to invert get better man youve done some cool sheet with our cars and its hard to think of you not being around

Geesh, you've started early (46).

Really sorry to hear you're hurtin'. :(

Being messed up with the sweets is bad enough, but the one thing I never want to have messed up is my eyesight! I sure hope you can get this all in balance.

As far as losing weight, I like your method better than mine. All this stuff they're pumping into me every other week is making me sick as a dog and costing me 6lbs a cycle, which I don't seem to be able to but back on. Oh well, at the end of 6 months I ought'a be downright SKINNY! :D

Get better Dude, Lee

Lee thanks ,

I hope you all the best I will be ok my eyesight is back ive balanced my diet,

yeah I have to test sugar levels all the time I get pricked more than a pre teen at micheal jacksons home.

Im moving to pinetop az soon as my escrow goes thru, so ill try to see you before then.

Back