I may be out of here for awhile

mannysc

almost died day before yesterday, I colapsd and was taKEN TO HOSPITAL my glucose was 698or sumthin like that, i was in a deep sleep they said it was a coma ,

now im home but my vision is gone cant see past three feet all blurry, feel like I have a major bad flu,

so my son may take over the sc for me . they could not get my glucose levels below 345 so they sent me home with drugs " no not the good ones"

if all goes good I may be back in the sc stuff soon have to try to level off my glucose and vision may com4 back if not its been fun ,

sorry if i misspelled any words im sick as hell and this one finger typi8ng is sucky.

Dude, I feel for you. Two years ago I moved in with my mom due to the anti-christ I was married to. I woke up one night with my mother knocking things over and stumblin drunk. she then passed out. God forgive me I slapped her to try and wake her. Needless to say after failed attempts to get her to wake up, I called the ambulance and taken to the hospital, she was in a diabetic coma and her sugar level was 1100. They said had i not called then she would have not survived. She survived after being in the hospital for awhile. She had to take meds and check her sugar daily. Its a chore but it gives you your life. I feel for ya and hope you are well again soon. Take care of yourself.

Is this related to your last incident Manny? I remember you had that mini stroke that (correct me if I am wrong) they attributed to exhaustion. Anyway, it is fixable since you have the drugs. It may be a while before you get the right PH for your body but once you get that its not THAT big of a deal. My great aunt was in the hospital dying. The family sent my aunt to check on her. She looked at her charts and called my mom to tell her that it seemed something was not right (moms a nurse). My mom told her something sounded fishy and to have them check her blood sugar. IT PEGGED THE METER. How the hell do you let that slip by at a HOSPITAL? Anyway...the women was 96, I think and had other health problems. After fixing the glocose level, she lived for a few more months (past her time for sure). Hang in there man, and once again if He will listen I will say a prayer for ya.

Chris

Take care Manny, we want to have you around here for awhile yet. Life is precious, hang on to it. :)

yes manny hang in there... i might need you someday... everyone will need you someday! you better live until your a hundred and something when we are all 100+ rolling in our classic SCs.... lol but hope ya get better soon

Manny, that sux...but hang in there bro. Once you've got the disease, its a matter of how well u take care of it. You can have a fully normal life with the disease if you care for your self. My mom just got diagnosed with it last december and thankfully at an early stage. However she had several other illnesses that put her at high risk (cholesterol, blood pressure, overweight)With meds and a good diet and a regular check of her blood pressure and sugar, she is good. Now since she's in better health than she ever was w/o diabetes. Take good care of yoru self pal.

seawalkersee said:
Is this related to your last incident Manny? I remember you had that mini stroke that (correct me if I am wrong) they attributed to exhaustion. Anyway, it is fixable since you have the drugs. It may be a while before you get the right PH for your body but once you get that its not THAT big of a deal. My great aunt was in the hospital dying. The family sent my aunt to check on her. She looked at her charts and called my mom to tell her that it seemed something was not right (moms a nurse). My mom told her something sounded fishy and to have them check her blood sugar. IT PEGGED THE METER. How the hell do you let that slip by at a HOSPITAL? Anyway...the women was 96, I think and had other health problems. After fixing the glocose level, she lived for a few more months (past her time for sure). Hang in there man, and once again if He will listen I will say a prayer for ya.

Chris
one of the meds they gave me "predizone' effects glucose levels by way of hormonal changes.

thanks guys Im better today vision is better I can see faces up to ten feet now other than that its a blur,

stand for awhile feels like the worlds worst flu. my glucose is 364 as of a hr ago, scarry stuff im just falling apart lately, the bells palsy was caused by the diabeties, they think and the drug predizone made my glucose go thru the roof, it may go maway but not for a while, sucks cause im almost done with my 3 inch id inlet plenums want to test em. and my son doesnt know what ive been up to so he cant finish em up for me .

my sc is running nuts to the wall Im trying to get out side by 27th want to make a local meet, my son says he will drive for me.

once again thanks this means much to me all ive got is the computer for now even that is a pain as im dizzy as hell. so thanks peace and lots of love manny de anda.

mannysc said:
one of the meds they gave me "predizone' effects glucose levels by way of hormonal changes.
Does that mean you are growing breasts? If so, YOU SIR CAN RULE THE WORLD...

Chris

not so good ended up in hospital agin last night just got out,

this time levels was 700+ they topped out their meter,

its down to 311 right now , but my damn family keeps taking me to hospital every time its up hell just let me go into a coma and rest.

Back