stupid coolant leak

pearl38

Heys guys, My coolant has had a slow leak from somewhere on my 95. Every 2 weeks or so I'm having to add coolant because my low coolant light will come on. I added some yesterday to the fill line. Tonight I looked up underneath the car and you can see green under the radiator and some other parts underneath the car. My low coolant light intervals are getting a little shorter as the weeks go by, I guess because the leak is getting bigger. Yesterday while I was adding coolant I noticed a few spots of the green stuff on the radiator fan housing and on the hard piece the top radiator hose connects to. I have one of mike's radiators but it will be going on when I get my front mount IC, which will be in a few months. so, 1. What are some the leading causes of this, 2. What and where should I look for the leak and 3. some helpful solutions. thanks and PLEASE help :eek:

Probably from the radiator itself. My 95 did the same thing for a while (probably over a year) and the leak was never big enough to pinpoint. Then all you-know-what broke loose and I had to replace the radiator.

Back