Pictures of my new rims

drummerzrok24

Got these Tuesday.. but due to being extremely busy getting my car prepped for the lambo doors... Which got started today and should be done in a week or so. I havent had a chance to post pictures up... They are 20" Tezzen Struck's. They had to be custom drilled to fit the tbird bolt pattern. I went with these because they stood out the first time I saw them and I just fell in love with the way they looked.

The car needs to be lowered still... it looks like its made for muddin' right now. The rims are turning alot of heads... that's what I wanted..

so... ENJOY...

scrims17vk.jpg

scrims28vb.jpg

scrims33pu.jpg

Last edited:
new rims

It is definatly differant.personally I dont like em but hey its your car and as long as you like it thats all that matters. Alot of people may not like the hood that I am building for mine but its not like any other I have seen.

The pics dont do the rims justice... They look a millon times better in person... everybody around here seems to like them.

Dude, its your car.....paint the mutha pink, it doesnt matter if you like them. Personally I dont like the style of rim but I do like the look of a 20" wheel on the bird. Damon is right, lower it and it will come together nicely. Make sure you have some good brakes for that big azz rim.

You know, you can get a liscense plate frame for your front plate. Looks like the bird is trying to eat it...

Nope... lol... I'm making the plate ressecessed (sp?) into the front valence... Plus.. some dumb broad just backed into my plate frame and her car ate it.. no damage to mine though.

Dont worry pape i like them..........Definitly real nice in person and the many looks u get when driving around lol!!!!!!!and great pricing on them too cant wait till I get my 20s on the LHS......
Once it is lowered or bagged it will look awsome...........
I say your car and who the F*** cares what others say.......

Keep it up man

Jay

This is one of the many things that has always bothered me... spend $xxxx dollars putting wheels on a car that is in serious need of a paint job. It just screams ghetto.

It doesnt need paint he is just working on a design on the front bumper (making the plate flush in the bumper) and fixing minor blemishes.....other than that the car is pritty mint....but noone here other than me has seen it in person soooooo.

Jay

Back