Radiator Specifications ?

SuperCoupe007

Hey guys/gals,

I know that the early style SC's came with metal tanks and the later models came with plastic tanks for the radiator. My question is, are both of these radiators exactly the same Length, Hight, Width ???? and if so, does anyone know the measurements ???
Thanks....

Hhmmm now that I read the link. I get the impression that the radiator itself doesn't really change, just the mounting brackets.. This is good news.. I will try and get ahold of one (thats not installed) and measure the radiator core (not including tanks)...
Thanks guys....

I just finished bolting in a Mike38 aluminum radiator.
I bolted it to a MP FMIC ,I just had to drill 6, 1/4''
holes into the radiator bracket,To bolt the intercooler
brackets on for the MP FMIC, and bolted it on.

It made a huge differents in the looks under my hood.
Looks nice.So far it looks to be worth the money.I will
be testing it at the end of this coming week.

Randy

Last edited:
Randy N Connie::::::::
You got the full size alluminum radiator from Mike38 ? I think i've seen a thread or something about his alluminum radiators. I thought about relocating the Intercooler, but decided to keep it in the stock location, (fron mounts are pricey $1000+) :rolleyes: Looking to see what my options are locally, and see if its worth it....
:)

Yes, the radiator top mounting brackets are a little different on the 94/95. I recently installed a 93 model replacement rad. in my 94 and had to modify those brackets; plus the coolant reservoir hose nipple is on the opposite side.

Back