Injectors

orangebird

I Was Wanting To Know What The Stock Lbs Of A 93 Supercoupe Injector Is And If Any One Has Put A Set Of 8 In A 5.0 Bird I Have Six And The Matching Maf Thanks For Any Help

orangebird said:
I Was Wanting To Know What The Stock Lbs Of A 93 Supercoupe Injector Is And If Any One Has Put A Set Of 8 In A 5.0 Bird I Have Six And The Matching Maf Thanks For Any Help

89-93 run a 30# injector
94-95 run a 36# injector

I would think that would be a tad much in a 5.0 unless you're going to give it some boost ;) They run something like 19# stock.

the 5.0 that they are going in is a 347 stroker with 10.5 compression. all i have to get is 2 more injectors to finish thanks for your help

orangebird said:
the 5.0 that they are going in is a 347 stroker with 10.5 compression. all i have to get is 2 more injectors to finish thanks for your help
Ummmm.. the stock 93 super coupe didn't have a 5.0 v8 in it so the information you're getting my be incorrect. The super coupes are v6 engines with super chargers on them.

rickbtbird said:
Ummmm.. the stock 93 super coupe didn't have a 5.0 v8 in it so the information you're getting my be incorrect. The super coupes are v6 engines with super chargers on them.

He's talking about using the Supercoupe fuel injectors in a 5.0..... and it should work no problem. They both use the same style injector. 347 with 10.5 comp..... yeah I could see 30# ers in that ;) sounds like a fun setup.

Im Getting The Injectors From A Local Parts Store With My Shop Discount Im Only Paying 25.00 Thanks For The Info Im Going To Order Them Today :)

Back