PDA

View Full Version : 91 sc parts car in fla.

garsc
08-27-2005, 03:20 PM
I have a 91 sc auto car w/ 77k to part out. No motor no seats no rear end, no struts,But have perfect dash ,door panels ,console,carpet,quarter panel trim panels,AOD transmission, deck lid, tail lites,complete doors,sunroof and seat belt retractor mechanisms,some other parts. Please E mail with request for other parts. For local pickup in the Tampa Fl. area because I dont have time to box and ship.Car was hit hard in the left front so all the front end is pretty much gone. The car would move itself in f & r so I assume the trans and brakes are OK. Accordingly to the seller he was the second owner and the car was perfect everythind I see tells me he was right .Please E mail if I can help. Also have a good blower and injectors for the same car .Please E mail me @ [email protected] thanks. :)

the-big-e
08-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Color and price?

garsc
08-28-2005, 02:36 PM
just parts not a whole car.

fordmangordo
09-11-2005, 10:25 PM
I have a 91 sc auto car w/ 77k to part out. No motor no seats no rear end, no struts,But have perfect dash ,door panels ,console,carpet,quarter panel trim panels,AOD transmission, deck lid, tail lites,complete doors,sunroof and seat belt retractor mechanisms,some other parts. Please E mail with request for other parts. For local pickup in the Tampa Fl. area because I dont have time to box and ship.Car was hit hard in the left front so all the front end is pretty much gone. The car would move itself in f & r so I assume the trans and brakes are OK. Accordingly to the seller he was the second owner and the car was perfect everythind I see tells me he was right .Please E mail if I can help. Also have a good blower and injectors for the same car .Please E mail me @ [email protected] thanks. :)

do you have the factory amp and cd player

what color is the interior

garsc
09-14-2005, 04:26 PM
do you have the factory amp and cd player

what color is the interior
no sound equiptment left interior color is black

the-big-e
09-15-2005, 09:48 AM
How much for the trunk lid?

I can pick up this weekend....

garsc
09-15-2005, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=the-big-e]How much for the trunk lid?

I can pick up this weekend....[/QUOTE
yes you can trunk lid is white including lights price is $50.00 . call me @ 813-503-8874 . be home all weekend pulling motor on my 94 SC :)