New Personal Best

T1Bird

Well I packed up and headed to St.Thomas today, got there about 11:30, was able to make 5 passes before the rain hit the track, I was lucky enough to have someone lend me some MT ET street slicks, but once again the traction was horrible, the best I could muster up was a 2.1 60ft time on my best run which was 14.354@96.25 mph, my first 2 runs were 14.5's but one of these I managed a 99.34 mph run and my last 2 were 14.7 and a 15.0 where I missed 2nd gear. In trying to heat those slicks up I realized my passenger side clutch pack must be pooched in the rear as she just wasnt spinning, but the slicks are a must on a 5 speed car that is for sure, not the slightest bit of wheel hop with those suckers, but with my street tires on my last 2 runs I was bouncing more then the gummi bears. So I'm pretty happy, as the car sits I haven't touched the supercharger yet in any form or the rear end and I also still have stock #30 pound injectors. Think Ill get my clutch packs fixed and toss in 3.08 gears in the rear, buy some slicks, add line lock and get a ported supercharger and raised top and toss in my #42 injectors I have laying here then a Tune and I should be good for a 13.9 hopefully. Once again Thanks for the tires.

Bruce

Damn, guess I'll have to put those super secret parts for next year.
Nice runs Bruce and uhm I kinda like your sig the way it is. :D

You son of a b!tch, thats awesome, just awesome. I read that and pretty much fell off my chair. Get your hands on a case, and we'll go to town with it. You should stop by one night this week I have some goodies you NEED to look at. :D

Nice time...

We were on our way to home, then to goto the track, But it started pouring as we put the camera in the car.. :(

Maybe next time we could ALL show up..

99.34 mph trap! Congratulations Bruce -- Your car sounds like it was in great form, sounds like your around the 250RWHP area :)

Excellent results, Bruce. Glad to hear it's working well. Except for the part where I get bumped further down the SCCoO list. :p

cheers
Ed N.

Back