Blower top spacer

94atlanticstang

I am currently setting up for production of spacers for the price of these spacers will be around $60-$70 for 1/2" and $70-80 for 3/4" if you would like to know more information pm or email me at Jakeshimek1@hotmail.com I will know when they will be able to tell you an exact price in about a week

thank you
Jake Shimek

Jake keep in mind its not the spacer itself that helps power production but the opened throat area of the hat when raised and enlarged

that is also what I am trying to figure if it will cause problems I forgot to mention that.....and I know that the opening on the top is the major gain I am also experimenting with the top too.

Last edited:
I also had that idea but then the thought of getting the bolts to not sit at an angle crossed my mind the only way I am going to figure this out is continue to test fit I made this post as soon as I finished my first piece before test fitting BIG mistake but I will have to finish correcting it till it works. I also thought to include in the kit an extention of the intercooler tube thinking about this more into depth I thought air will have to fill up more area causing lag slightly but I will just have to wait to test fit the milled product.

I have gotten mine to fit on my s/c but my starter went out so I will have to see if the top intercooler hose leaks it dont look like it will but I will have to see. I will still offer the sizes I previously proposed earlier but my direct bolt on is a little over 3/8" not sure on how much of a gain there will be also a price on this is still pending.

as soon as I get my gaskets for my intercooler tube and my top I am going to test my spacer out. I will keep everyone up to date when I get it all put together and see what sort of gain I can see... so far I havent had a problem getting them to fit.......but we will see once I put them under pressure.

Updates? I think this is probably only for a minimal gain if any. As they stated before its the throat that is the choke point. The only gain I can think of would be some way of directing the air into the IC tube.

Chris

Back