Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boostedbird

Okay I just spent the better half of the day installing one of XR7 Daves A/R blower kit wasn't hard a little tricky but that was half the fun and I got to tell you the minute I opened the box and saw in person this BEAUTIFUL autorotor twin screw it was LOVE at first sight. This new kit design is sooo good looking and it looks down right MEAN on my car. I don't even have the chip in yet and its running pretty good boost wants to come on so fast I don't know what to do. I have to back out until I get the chip from Dave. I can tell the computer is having some issues with this set up with out the chip in it. It idles okay but studders a little and the throttle is a little lazy when I first open it up. I think its running rich cause its having a problem starting at times and the rich code comes on at idle. thats what 60 lbers will do without proper tuning but even though its not perfect yet its miles ahead of the Mag II I was running with 15% overdrive!!!! Kudos to you Dave AWESOME job and I will be posting pics tomarrow and dyno #s later this coming 7th of sept. Again can't say enough good things about Daves customer service I know cause I call him alot and ask a billion ?s and hes never to busy to take out a few minutes to chat. The quality of the work goes without saying and I will let my pics do the talking I popped my hood to my car when my buddy who has an 04 cobra he saw what i had and about creamed his jeans!! :D Can't wait too give this thing full boost and feel it ROAR!!!!!! I will post those feeling about it too. I would spend this money all over again and I would even spend more for this kit I suggest anyone thats considering one don't think about it DO it you won't regret it!!!!

Sounds nice.I ordered one thats polished, to put on a rebuilt motor
I am getting the parts together for.I can't wait to get to try it out.

I would be finished with ny motor.But I keep having transmission
problems that eats up all my money.

It would be nice to see some pictures when you get time to
take and post.

What brand injectors are you using?And what brand of MAF to
work with your #60 injectors?

RANDY

I'm using the injectors that came with it looks like seimens and the SCT 80MM with 4 in inlet and 3.5 outlet MAF with a green tube. I took some pics I am trying to get them shrunk to post.

Nice, hope you enjoy your new AR powerd SC. One of these days I would like ride on a SC that has an AR on it so I can feel the power first hand.

Shane

Back