wont start prob

ZeroRain

ok i have spark, fuel, new cam sensor, new plugs, new wires.

the next thing is it wont start at all it kind sounds like it will but then doesnt. i also get alittle white smoke trickle out from the air box "isnt closed" the car is an 89 with 112 on it please help me

nope it is only on when i first turn the key. i was told that the cranksensor controls my spark? and im getting spark

You done a compression check? The only other general variable besides fuel, air and spark, is timing and compression. When the HG's were blown in my 93LX, it would only run when spraying fuel directly in the intake.

plug wires are a ok and the pressure is a constant 35psi while cranking. im not sure why tho but it wont even fire on ether and the speedo needle bounces to about 60 when cranking

prob crank sensor, only times mine wouldnt start it was crank sensor or fuel pump mostly after it was warmed up , one time my 90 wouldnt refire for about 5 min when hot it was cam sensor

Last edited:
the cam sensor was already replaced and the crank sensor would allow spark right? if not then the crank sensor is fine because i have spark

Back