OLD sccoa guy, NEW SC!!!!!!!!1

22lbsofboost

well ive had 4-5 of these cars, lurking mostly in the SE chapter board since thats where i live. its been 3 LONG LONG years since i sold my red SC to mike puckett of SCCOSE fame. after 6 AOD's and 2 motors, one being a 95 w/a 95 blower, i thought i was done. ~~~~, thought was right. im cruising down the road in my 2.3 ranger today when i spot what looks to be a BRAND NEW SHOWROOM STOCK 1989 SC 5-speed in titanium. i almost wrecked pulling into the parking lot. mind you, this car didnt have a for sale sign in the window, nor was it parked close to the road. i just saw the car and its beauty, immediately ~~~~ a gold brick, and walked inside to find the owner. the kid, who has recieved this car from his GRANDMA WHO BOUGHT IT NEW!!!!!!!, was very mature for his age, and turns out its a 90000 original mile MINT MINT MINT CAR! moonroof, grey cloth gut, power everything. the guy had towels on everything, the dash, the floor, the rear deck. damn this kid is picky. has service records including oil changes from DAY 1 TO PRESENT!!!!!!! garage kept, flawless paint, even the stock headlights look brand freaking new. this is the nicest SC ive laid eyes on, especially a first year car. so, this is a 3rd car for him, he is a truck guy, has a new jeep and a SD ram, and really dont need the car, so i talked him into a $3000 selling price. im so effing happy right now i could scream!!!!! ive missed my SC, so much so, i bought my wife a GTP grand prix last month, i love the blower whine but what a turd otherwise. ive already given him 1k, ill be picking it up next monday. so, the tech end of the post. i need to buy a top, a pulley, maybe a double IC and some headers off somebody. i must stres YES YES YES oh god im giddy. pics to come shortly

22lbsofboost said:
well ive had 4-5 of these cars, lurking mostly in the SE chapter board since thats where i live. its been 3 LONG LONG years since i sold my red SC to mike puckett of SCCOSE fame. after 6 AOD's and 2 motors, one being a 95 w/a 95 blower, i thought i was done. ~~~~, thought was right. im cruising down the road in my 2.3 ranger today when i spot what looks to be a BRAND NEW SHOWROOM STOCK 1989 SC 5-speed in titanium. i almost wrecked pulling into the parking lot. mind you, this car didnt have a for sale sign in the window, nor was it parked close to the road. i just saw the car and its beauty, immediately ~~~~ a gold brick, and walked inside to find the owner. the kid, who has recieved this car from his GRANDMA WHO BOUGHT IT NEW!!!!!!!, was very mature for his age, and turns out its a 90000 original mile MINT MINT MINT CAR! moonroof, grey cloth gut, power everything. the guy had towels on everything, the dash, the floor, the rear deck. damn this kid is picky. has service records including oil changes from DAY 1 TO PRESENT!!!!!!! garage kept, flawless paint, even the stock headlights look brand freaking new. this is the nicest SC ive laid eyes on, especially a first year car. so, this is a 3rd car for him, he is a truck guy, has a new jeep and a SD ram, and really dont need the car, so i talked him into a $3000 selling price. im so effing happy right now i could scream!!!!! ive missed my SC, so much so, i bought my wife a GTP grand prix last month, i love the blower whine but what a turd otherwise. ive already given him 1k, ill be picking it up next monday. so, the tech end of the post. i need to buy a top, a pulley, maybe a double IC and some headers off somebody. i must stres YES YES YES oh god im giddy. pics to come shortly
Sounds like you live in the Atlanta area, I have a set of 95 mustang headers you are welcome to $30.00 plus shipping. Let me know, i live in the Kennesaw area.

Back