electronic ride control -- please help

n1sniper

I just got new tires on my 89 sc. for some reason the switch for the electroninc ride control was unplugged, think I missed it when i replaced heater core.... well anyways,,, i got new tires , drove home ( about 15 miles, made a couple stops on way home so car was turned off/on) plugged in the ERC and my car will not lower back down ?? how do i fix this ? any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jorie

Last I checked ERC does not lower our cars, all it does is goes from stiff to soft. Maybe you are right only if you have a mark8 air ride suspenssion under your car then it would lower. Unless I have missed something here about our cars they dont lower automatically.

Shane

Erc

Not Real Sure. I Just Know That The Car Sat A Lot Lower , Not So Much Fender Well Room, Before It Got Lifted Into The Air. I Will See What I Can Find Out & Post Results.

funny thought here... my first car was a 90 tbird with the crappy v6. well it was in rough shape and had a bad shock and i took a turn to fast welt like i was riding 2 feet higher after the turn. the mount was broke and about a quarter mile down the rode there was a huge clunk and i dropped back down.

burge said:
funny thought here... my first car was a 90 tbird with the crappy v6. well it was in rough shape and had a bad shock and i took a turn to fast welt like i was riding 2 feet higher after the turn. the mount was broke and about a quarter mile down the rode there was a huge clunk and i dropped back down.

LOL! I bet that was a fun ride.

Shane

Back