wire diagram for the mess of wires in the trunk

dja823

Long story short i hit a bump and when i opened my trunk i found a mess of wiring i have a '90 SC with the JBL stereo package and for all the pictures i have seen i have the sub 2 amps and lots of wires and somthing else that i can't identify but what i am looking for is a way to rewire or put everything back and get the sub and amps working again if anyone can help Please help thank you all

dja823 said:
Long story short i hit a bump and when i opened my trunk i found a mess of wiring i have a '90 SC with the JBL stereo package and for all the pictures i have seen i have the sub 2 amps and lots of wires and somthing else that i can't identify but what i am looking for is a way to rewire or put everything back and get the sub and amps working again if anyone can help Please help thank you all

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=442003#post442003

The last post on that I tossed up the wiring info for the speaker amp. The Sub Amp appears to have the same power and ground wire coloring. This EVTM also shows 3 wires coming from the speaker amp, but it doesn't show a pinout, circuit number or wire colors. I have to assume they come from the 3 pins that I didn't label (and this EVTM lists as open) on the output side of the amp. I don't know which goes where though.

Back