http://1320video.com/gallery/Hot-Rod?page=1

IMG_1222.sized.jpg

IMG_1223.sized.jpg

IMG_1283.sized.jpg

IMG_1286.sized.jpg

IMG_1300.sized.jpg

IMG_1301.sized.jpg

IMG_1302.sized.jpg

Good looking pics. Did you get the scoop on that FAD on the blue '94-'95? That is nice looking. I'd be interested to know where it came from.

007_SuperCoupe said:
Good looking pics. Did you get the scoop on that FAD on the blue '94-'95? That is nice looking. I'd be interested to know where it came from.
I talked to the owner, he doesn't really know what it is. One of his buddies owns a parts store and just ordered it for him. I thought it looked pretty decent too, but its origin is a mystery.

I knew that was Micah's car, that is what brought me to post the pics over here and not just on TCCoA. I didn't recognize the car at first but then I read the name. I had seen it at the first SC Shootout. He wasn't around when we were by there though.

4 cam bird said:
I knew that was Micah's car, that is what brought me to post the pics over here and not just on TCCoA. I didn't recognize the car at first but then I read the name. I had seen it at the first SC Shootout. He wasn't around when we were by there though.
Nice of you to share them with us. Thanks.

Definitely Need To Know Where That Front Clip On The Bluec Bird Came From- Best Lookin One Ive Seen Yet.

Someone on TCCoA said it was an A&A or A&S or something like that. Whatever they said it was, they said it was also no longer produced. They should have advertised it better, I think it would have sold well if more people knew about it.

Cool 94-95

That is one of the coolest moderately tricked out 94-95's I have seen so far.
But then again I am a little partial to the late model Blue SC's. Hehe.
Nice pics though! Cool to compare the new school with the old school Cougar.

The blue one is cool? All it had was gfx. The stock 15's really aren't that cool...neither is the stock n/a 3.8L under the hood. Talked to the guy and he really didn't seem that impressed about his own car...was pretty short and sweet about it.

Micah

Micahdogg said:
The blue one is cool? All it had was gfx. The stock 15's really aren't that cool...neither is the stock n/a 3.8L under the hood. Talked to the guy and he really didn't seem that impressed about his own car...was pretty short and sweet about it.

Micah
Glad you said it....I was pretty *yaaaaaawn* about it. I guess no one is interested in bolt swap rims, custom front mounts and plenty of bling. Or 95 5 speeds with shiny wheels hehe.

The white car was a 5 speed? I would have sworn I saw an auto shifter in there when i looked inside? maybe I just wasn't really paying attention, its possible, I'm pretty spacey sometimes.

Uh Oh... Al is getting confused :) The link is to Chris Spanel's 94 5-speed. The car in the pics is my 94 auto....but I do have a white 95 5 speed too.

Useless trivia: This isn't the first time Chris's car was misaken for/as mine. He actually got pulled over at WFC a couple of years ago for hot rodding around with no front plate. When the cops walked to the front of his car they were greeted by his front plate. It seems they saw me(no front plate) driving around but by the time they got turned around I was long gone. Unfortunately for Chris he was around and his car was a dead ringer for mine.

SCme94 said:
Uh Oh... Al is getting confused :) The link is to Chris Spanel's 94 5-speed. The car in the pics is my 94 auto....but I do have a white 95 5 speed too.

Useless trivia: This isn't the first time Chris's car was misaken for/as mine. He actually got pulled over at WFC a couple of years ago for hot rodding around with no front plate. When the cops walked to the front of his car they were greeted by his front plate. It seems they saw me(no front plate) driving around but by the time they got turned around I was long gone. Unfortunately for Chris he was around and his car was a dead ringer for mine.

whew, good, I looked at the console even after I was ready to walk away just to see if it might be a 5 speed, i was sure it wasn't. Man, I was feeling real spacy, good to know I'm not blind after all.

SCme94 said:

lol the fact that every TBU pic you guys come out together, and the fact that all 3 of you own late body white SC's always threw me for a loop. thanks for clearing it up.

Throw dave into the mix....another white SC with Cobra R's. I think my next SC will be white with Cobra R's. Can you imagine a pack of 8 white SC's with cobra R's flying down the Interstate? Who gets tickets?

Micah

P.S. I would also like to add that the headlights and corners are brand new. Got em in May for WFC. No yellow there baby.

Last edited:
I remember at the shootout that being the joke, white car with Cobra R's. I think it described about have the cars there IIRC.

Back