trouble

stickey24

I have a 93 SC and it died while driving. we replaced the fuel filter(it was time). we have replaced the ignition module and still it doesnt start. Im looking for some help.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Chris
supercoupe1993@aol.com

I will try

The car is a manual. i dont know if that matters. But the upshift light has never worked, since new.
I will check the codes tonight. But i didnt have a "check engine" light on. I had allways thought you had to have the light on it have any codes. But i dont have alot of knolage of vehicle computer systems.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Chris

prob crank sensor or fuel pump can you hear the pump when you first turn the key , one time my cam sensor kept my 90 from starting but it did refire after about 5 min of waiting

Update

We got a can tool, and checked for codes. Ther were no trouble codes. So we decided to just look at all of the connectors. When looking for the crank sensor. we noticed the Harmonic ballancer moved. It moved alot. we actually pulled it off by hand(after removing the belts). So we found the problem. Now its time to save money to buy a new one.

Thanks for allo of your help. Nand if anyone knows a more cost effective place to buy a HB. let me know.

Thanks
chris

Back