where to get ported exhaust manifolds?

90SC

Hey,
I know I have found a link to a place where you could send your stock exhaust manifolds and have them ported out....now that ive decided I want to do that, I cant find the link anymore....can you guys help me out?
Im thinking on going with ported manifolds, SCP downtubes w/out cats....into one 3" then back to 2 2.25" with two or three chamber flowmasters......
anyone have a setup similar to this? any feedback would be appreciated...
thanks

ported manifolds

Originally posted by 90SC Hey,
I know I have found a link to a place where you could send your stock exhaust manifolds and have them ported out....now that ive decided I want to do that, I cant find the link anymore....can you guys help me out?

Not sure if it was me, but here's one of my favorite pics and a link to information about what I do to manifolds. Good luck on whatever you decide.

'bird

Ported manifolds

man_pair16.jpg

you've got mail...

Thanks for the interest! Runnin' kinda late, gotta get to work, feel free to email me for info or go to my "for sale" page in my sig. Email there also.

'bird

SC Ward - well I guess I'm not the only one to notice that Wynn's manifolds seem a little too well positioned in that picture!

Wynn - sorry, but just had to chime in on the picture. I'm saving up for a set of those beauties (manifolds that is).

Aaron

Back