F/S ton of sc parts 89-95

ww0001

Ive got a ton of parts for both early and late model sc and lx and most non drive train pieces for early (87) mk7.No longer have any sc stamped front bumper covers though.Have window motors sunroof motors
Inquire to go2phast@aol.com
will post list with prices soon thanks,Wayne

94 blower

chulosdream said:
just wondering if you had the blower off the 94 and how much shipped to new mexico 87108

I would like to get $450 and shipping for the blower and inlet off the 94.Car shows 73000 on the clock

parts

ww0001 said:
Ive got a ton of parts for both early and late model sc and lx and most non drive train pieces for early (87) mk7.No longer have any sc stamped front bumper covers though.Have window motors sunroof motors
Inquire to go2phast@aol.com
will post list with prices soon thanks,Wayne

1 set of NEW aftermarket 94 headlights gave 104 each for them take $130 shipped for the pair

1 set New aftermarket front turn signals cost $40 take $30 each shipped

1 new header panel $75 shipped

1 new air cond condensor $80 shipped

1 140 mph speedo assembly $150 shipped approx. 73000 on clock

1 new auto radiator $130 shipped

1 new ford pusher fan assembly

Door window motors $30 shipped

Sunroof motors $35 shipped

Most sensors and computers switches-Interior parts marroon

Several console parts red gray tan lids bases tops

5sd tranny out of 89sc and pedals etc

All stated shipping is in the us pricing is negotiable more to come

Last edited:
How ya doin'

How's it going,

I will take the '94 headlights and the new AC Condenser, the condenser, is it for a '94 because I understood that AC condensers through the years changed hardware mounts?

Other things I was hoping you would have from a 94,95:
- HVAC fan the fan that is in between the condenser and frt bumper
- drivers side front hub spindle

If you have any of this that would be awesome, just let me know!!

See Ya,
Brandon

Wondering if you happen to have any engine parts from a 94-95 engine. IM looking for a windage tray. Also, looking for the black plastic trim piece that surrounds the gauge cluster on 94-95 birds...the piece that has the rear defroster switch....but with the cell phone buttons. Thanx

bbird94 said:
How's it going,

I will take the '94 headlights and the new AC Condenser, the condenser, is it for a '94 because I understood that AC condensers through the years changed hardware mounts?

Other things I was hoping you would have from a 94,95:
- HVAC fan the fan that is in between the condenser and frt bumper
- drivers side front hub spindle

If you have any of this that would be awesome, just let me know!!

See Ya,
Brandon

At this time im not going to sell spindels etc because i dont want to dis able it yet.I do have a front fan.It has a mount tab broke I think but runs and is usable.I will send it with lights and condensor for $250

Thanks,
Wayne

parts

CaifanSC said:
Wondering if you happen to have any engine parts from a 94-95 engine. IM looking for a windage tray. Also, looking for the black plastic trim piece that surrounds the gauge cluster on 94-95 birds...the piece that has the rear defroster switch....but with the cell phone buttons. Thanx

Sorry cant help you with that.I am going to sell engine whole as it has just 73000 miles on it

how much for the tranny and mileage and condition, and was your 94sc auto or 5spd? Thanks Dan

5spd

x182dan said:
how much for the tranny and mileage and condition, and was your 94sc auto or 5spd? Thanks Dan

Mileage unknown was working perfect when car clipped bridge rail body had about 125k but trans had been changed as was engine twice $350 +shipping it is out of 89 My 94 is an auto car that trans is $650 +shipping 73k miles

parts

ww0001 said:
Mileage unknown was working perfect when car clipped bridge rail body had about 125k but trans had been changed as was engine twice $350 +shipping it is out of 89 My 94 is an auto car that trans is $650 +shipping 73k miles

Blower still for sale

You still have the pusher fan for the '94?? How about the ride computer for a '92?

Ira

parts

irar said:
You still have the pusher fan for the '94?? How about the ride computer for a '92?

Ira

I have a new ford pusher in this car Cost over $400 still have receipt cant believe I gave that for that.make reasonsable offer.I think the arc controller was the same till 93.If so i have 1 for $35 shipped.Thanks,Wayne

Back