Lucas Pure Synthetic

JMVaught

Lucas Pure Synthetic in Supercharger?

Anyone ever looked in to trying/running Lucas Pure Synthetic in their Supercharger? I've read numerous threads about diff lubes to use, ie BP turbine oil, GM SC oil and even 10w-30. Of course I'm going to do my research and get the MSDS/specs from Lucas, but I was wondering if anyone could save me the time if any of you have tried this with or without success? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

J

Lucas Pure Synthetic Spec Sheet

By the way, I can't remember who it was, but when I had brake probs I thought I had found a problem with my ABS SVB and someone was kind enough (not to mention intelligent and wise) to suggest that my problem was stemming from my ABS Master. I replaced the whole unit with one from Paul Smarsh, but did resistance checks on my old and new SVBs and came up with the fact that I was wrong and he was right. Thanks again, whoever you were. Oh yeah, and thanks to Paul for providing me with a great ABS unit. I think I'm done now..J

Last edited:
Got any ideas?

I've provided the spec sheet, but I have no clue what I'm looking for. Thanks again in advance.

J

Back