Intermittent buzzing sound from under dash

mcate

Had my gauge cluster out the other day, & the next time I drove the car I noticed this intermittent short buzzing sound coming from under the dash. Happens whether the key is on or off. I can feel the fuze box vibrate whenever the buzz happens, but I can't seem to find anything else. Any ideas?

That could be. Definitely worth checking out. I've had them go bad before on other cars, but they just quit working. Is it located down by the fuse box?

Well, it's definitely something related to the hazard flashers. When I turn them on it makes the buzzing sound. The turn signals work fine, but the hazards don't. I bought a new flasher unit but can't find anything under the dash that looks like it. (round)

I havent looked at mine in a while, but I thought it was square and plastic and plugged into the fuse box, not the old round can style.

7birdslater said:
I havent looked at mine in a while, but I thought it was square and plastic and plugged into the fuse box, not the old round can style.

Yeah, I think they gave me the wrong style. Gonna get the right one in the morning.

Back