anyone claiming the 94/95 red SC in Muskegon, MI...

ummm

I live in Muskegon, Michigan but i own a white 90sc with tinted windows and red CHARGER RACING logos

But the 94sc is a buddy of mine he is a little slow! or mabe its just me that is fast...

Last edited:
no kidding...first person i've seen on here from the area. i think i have seen your car around before. i have an 89 titanium. however, it has a black cobra r hood, primered 97 front bumper, white 94 sc rear bumper and a purple shaved trunk. you would probably know it if you saw it. as you can tell i'm in the process of doing some work to it but i have 20's on it! i haven't drove it much this summer though.

does your buddy have tinted windows? he pulled up next to me revving it up and dumping the clutch at about 40 mph. i'm not big on racing expecially down sherman. it sounded like it had some sort of exhaust on it.

i have an 89 titanium. however, it has a black cobra r hood, primered 97 front bumper, white 94 sc rear bumper and a purple shaved trunk.

Does anything on your car match??? Is this the cheap way of getting the Mystic color changing paint???? It should look tough though, I've always wanted to see a 1st gen SC with the 2nd gen rear on it. Be sure to post pics when it's painted!!

Doug Williams has an 89 5-speed that will hand you guys your ass on a platter. He lives in Holland Michigan. If you see a blue 89 with silver cobra r's, try to give him a run, he'll be showing you what his car looks like from the back. He also has a 94 auto, its either a gray or light blue color.

I'm in the area too, you don't want to run my titanium SC. My black SC you guys could probably beat, its mostly stock and now needs a clutch and tranny. I met Jason from Charger Racing and he invited me and my SC friends up for some racing one of these weekends. If you are ever in the St. Joseph area, look us up, we're always down by silver beach. There's about 5 SC's in my town, pretty nice, couple are fast, some are stock.

Last edited:
scott, this is craig, you've seen my car before. i don't know if you remember, but the last time you saw my car i had got reareneded. i bought that black rear bumper from you but i came across the newer style so i think i am going to go with that. i had to replace the trunk lid as well from the accident. so that is why so many different colors right now. someday it will all the be the same again.

scott

Scott, did i see you in Grand Haven last month because the was a SC down there that looks like your blue one and it was an older man (hehehehe) but yeah if it was i was in the white sc and following me was a blue sc like your yours..

Criag, you should get together with my buddys and there sc we have like 5 around the muskegon area but here is my email

jvandonkelaar@chartermi.net asap thanks!!

From SW MI.

You guys from Muskegon & Holland, should get together with us guys from the St. Joe. area. Would be a lot of fun.

You guys coming to the nationals? I hope so!

68COUGAR

Nah man wasn't me, mine 5-speed is black, and my auto is silver. The black one needs tranny synchros and a clutch, and well the 90 is apart in the garage as we speak, i'm doing a little somethin' somethin' to it.

I got a black Audi I drive now.

debadged1.jpg

Hey, Long 01

Could you picture load any slower? How about re-sizeing that thing.

Next time you take me out for a "midnight cruise" maybe we can find some action.

68COUGAR

68COUGAR

Sorry, I should have posted my E-ddress. If any MI or IN, SC'ers want to get together, you can contact me at the following E-ddress: cougar@qtm.net . Thats lower case "QTM.NET"

Hope to hear from some of you Michigan & Indiana SC'ers. Lets get together in St. Joseph, MI.!!!!!!!

Maybe we can pursuade Tom Champagne NOT to sell his BEAUTIFUL red SC!!!!!!

We can all meet in his front yard!

68COUGAR

Back