Decision Reached On Selling the SC

NY90RedSC

I have taken all the input I've gotten here on the forums as well as at home and have reached a decision regarding the sale of my SC.
I have decided the SC will not go anywhere except someplace to be parked until it is affordable to drive again. I have wanted one of these cars for so long and I know I will never be able to find another deal like I have on this car. When I sat back last night and today and thought about what this car means to me, I just couldn't bring myself to tape the "For Sale" sign in the window.
I can only hope I sell the Monte Carlos or at least be able to trade them for an economical car in the very near future. Otherwise I will have no other alternative but to send them to the scrapyard in order to be able to park the SC at my parents' house. But, even if I have to resort to that option, it's better than selling my SC. Maybe that gives y'all an idea of what that car means to me.
I would like to thank everyone for their input, ideas and overall support regarding, what I considered, a very desperate situation. The objectiveness of everyone and the support really means alot to me and I want to thank everyone for their input.

I couldn't say it myself any better.... "I can only hope I sell the Monte Carlos or at least be able to trade them for an economical car in the very near future. Otherwise I will have no other alternative but to send them to the scrapyard in order to be able to park the SC at my parents' house. But, even if I have to resort to that option, it's better than selling my SC " :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Glad to hear that you'll be keeping her...
:)

Good desition friend! I knwo its hard getting rid of ur monte's...but its for a good cause. U wont be dissapointed! Keep'em flying.

NCredSC said:
Brian, glad you'll be keeping her. Did the city pay for getting it fixed yet?

I actually got the letter from the city's law firm representing them today and they HAVE approved the total amount of $2264.94 for the cost of parts and labor to repair the SC. I will get a check in 14-21 business days or they can pay the businesses doing the work on the car directly.

Back