New clear headlights! Where to buy!?

Ebay

i would got through ebay, u will find some awesome prices, but don't just go for the 1st ones u see, u may find some cheaper, but also look at shipping as they will vary, some will have cheaper lights but highe :) r shipping...vice versus!!

Sweet90SC said:
You mean the clear corners????

no he actually got the full headlights now too,

this is right off his site

Replacement Stock Headlamp Assemblies for '89 - '95 T-Birds/Cougars
Are your original headlamps turning that embarrassing yellow color? Are they clouded up and you can't see at night? If so...replace them with our new units and restore the good looks and functionality of your headlights! Includes stock bulbs and adjusters. '89-93 T-Bird $115 each

'94/95 T-Bird $140 ea. complete

'89/90 Cougar $120 each

Sweet90SC said:
You mean the clear corners????

No, I already got them. ;) I mean the HEADlights! Do they manufacture new ones to our cars...? :)

I will need the new ones because the old look not good with the new clear corners... ;)

Last edited:
Yea they make them...I think I paid 100 bucks for the pair off e-bay...I dunno if they ship to Finland though...you can always check..It's kind of a slow PITA process getting them lined up...but they look nice when it's done.. ;)

I sent mine to Big Mike and he sanded and polished them.....

And I didn't have to worry about re-aligning them when they were re-installed.... :D

i also sent mine to big mike i was very impressed with them upon return, i just added some of the plastix polish and that helped the last little bit, they look almost new now.

Tyler

Back