Floor Mats

I bought some nice ones on Ebay from a place I think called the Matt Factory. They are the exact shape of the stock mats. Quality was decent but I've seen better.

I have a very old racer walsh catalog they used to sell them but don't anymore. The matts were in the car when I bought it pretty damn good have the tbird logo on the drivers matt

Try AutoMat on Hazel Street in Hicksville. 516-938-7373. Near the old Grumman Plant. I don't know if they have a web site. Great stuff - quality varies from okay to excellent depending on what you want and how much you want to spend.

I talked to them about making me a set of embroidered front mats for the '92 but had to put it on hold.

Ira

irar said:
Try AutoMat on Hazel Street in Hicksville. 516-938-7373. Near the old Grumman Plant. I don't know if they have a web site. Great stuff - quality varies from okay to excellent depending on what you want and how much you want to spend.

I talked to them about making me a set of embroidered front mats for the '92 but had to put it on hold.

Ira

I saw a handful of mats that were supposedly NOS on ebay the last day or two. Mostly black but there were a couple other colors in there.

irar said:
Uhh..... what is NOS ???

Ira

its nitrous oxide man duhhhhhhh, you must not have never worked with classic cars before thats a populer term with them

x182dan said:
its nitrous oxide man duhhhhhhh, you must not have never worked with classic cars before thats a populer term with them

NAWWSSS... god I feel dumb even saying that :p I got ahold of my 35th fender badges NOS and they're nice ;) hehe

Ooooohhhhh no, they're going on my 35th eventually :cool: That was a couple years ago and the guy only had 2 new ones :(

I just ordered a set to match the carpet with a silver bird logo for $135, from a local upolstery shop. I had a set in my 83bird also. might be alittle expensive but they look nice.
Doug

Resurrecting this post from last month...

I've search quite a few threads with no luck.

i've used 3 sets form walmart, AutoZ, and whereever else it was, and they suck.

They aint got to be amazing, I just need them to stay in place, and not get caught up in the throttle...

There's quite a few on ebay, but I could find no "matt factory" that Mr. Dalke described, so ebay would be a stab in the dark... Dave, you dont; still ahve that in your ebay history do ya???

But anyways, has anyone else found a particularly well fitting, or just a universal type that fits OK???

Thanks!

I guess you can't get them from Ford anymore? I got a set from Ford probably 5 years ago.

How about replacement carpet? Any ideas?

Micah

Front floor mats , NOS

I have a front set that are NOS , for a 91 Bird , color is a mid blue , I got them for my bird , but was the wrong color, can get a photo so you can see the color , Ballman32@aol.com. want my money back and shipping , paid 50 bucks , good deal for NOS . or trade them for black floor mats for my 89-90 Bird . Must be NOS also . Thanks, DW ,,,,,,,, Im in Indiana

Back