Frank...you might want to read this.

What a draining read. Someone should post a link over there about Franks experience. Just kills me. There are definitely guys out there who got their HP kits. Some maybe got em on time, but from what I've read it looks like it's standard procedure to miss the deadline and provide no communication to the customer. Then some of those get lied to about their cars. Then some of those finally lose patience after a year and try to recover their money and assets. Then some of those actually get their money and assets. The left over people pick up the shattered pieces of thier life and move on. One guy actually has the balls to sue....and he gets flamed for it. Typical.

Micah

I applaud the guy for sueing, may teach them a lesson/shut them down, maybe it wont do anything. But still its the principle. Companys should not treat their customers like that, its BS. I work at autozone, so i deal with people everyday, i treat my customers like i would want to be treated, i give them advice if i know it if not, i ask someone who does. I go out of my way to please the customer. In fact, i have several customers the only want to deal with me, because i treat them right and get the right parts for them the first time and tell them about any aditional parts that they may need, if i dont have it, i call around town and ask who does and i send them their to get it. You cant run a business and have ~~~~~~ customer service, it just dosent work out that way.........

Derek

FYI - I just finished reading that mess, and its beyond obvious that the people responding there don't have the first clue what they're talking about.

What people seem to be missing (intentionally?) is that there were a number of federal laws which were broken by HP in both your and the other guy's case. Not to mention, relatively recently, a real big name speed shop got into a good bit of trouble for doing what HP is appearing to do - use money from new orders to finance previously taken orders. (Here's a hint, it rhymes with "Schmenessey").

If it were me, I'd have a field day litigating that one. Frank, you might even want to contact that guy if you're interested in being a co-plaintiff with him. The more, the merrier and all :D

HP Performance called me.....

HP Performance "Jimmy" called me and has agreed to make things right by immediately shipping me a twin turbo kit for my '00 Mustang GT. I agreed to pay a reduced price of $3500 for the kit so that we could settle our differences. They also agree to let me make payments on the kit and apologized for their short comings. I saved about $3000.00 (minus 1 thousand dollars for shipping my car) dollars on this deal and I am overall happy.
Frank :)

Sounds like a good deal on the surface. So I hope it actually is a good deal. Cause I gotta admit that some red flags went up.

Micah

I hope this is not a put off bribe.To keep you from joining
the other law suits.I would not hold my breath.

At any rate,good luck to you Frank.

RANDY

Frank, i just wanna say this, as i work in legal here at work, and while im no lawyer, i just see this happening.

Situtation(<--sp) :
Ill be horsepower
You be you

here we go

hp=lets tell this guy that were ganna give him stuff for the loss of his time and then never go through with it due that the fact that the sky is blue, and because i love getting sued.
you= sounds good

end of story

If there are any pending legal issues out there with HP, BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!!
I would promise you anything if it meant i lost as little as possibel in the end. If they are going to be sued, there is no way to tell the amount that the other guy wants for his damages, maybe this delayed project made his copy machine run out of ink, and his goldfish of 20 years died, all because HP didnt get it out on time, hey it would hold up in court these days. Then they run outta money and that means your money and parts! Then you GET ~~~~~ like youve been getting the whole time.

What im trying to say here is, get everything up front!! And remember what mommy used to tell ya "If its to good to be true, it prolly is" Your mommy was a smart girl :D

Also its a FREAKING RUSTANG FRANK :D :p

Live and Learn my friend, live and learn.

Shane and I happen to know of a free vortech you could put on that beast sc of yours :D

Just my .03 (ya i said THREE)
Tyler

Back