Recent Projects

Brandon

Here's some of my recent projects. 15 gallon Fuel Safe fuel cell, Summit Aluminum Battery Box and a Flaming River kill switch. Also put Simpson Camlock 5-point harnesses in. I also have Corbeau seats on the way. Big thanks to Kevin L for the fuel cell help.

Attachments

• SC 100.jpg
    SC 100.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 149
  • SC 102.jpg
    SC 102.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 129
  • SC 103.jpg
    SC 103.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 143
  • SC 104.jpg
    SC 104.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 136
  • SC 105.jpg
    SC 105.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 159
Randy N Connie said:
That really looks good .Nice clean job.

Randy

Thanks Randy...I'm kind of a perfectionist and a neat freak. The trunk is actually partially useable still also, which was one of my criteria.

Brandon,

I thought NHRA rules required that the power shut off switch be a push-pull type that is accesable from outside the car. Does that one have a removable linkage rod that extends to outside the car to make it legal ?

{edit} Nevermind I see the rod laying in the trunk now.

BTW, It looks great.

David

David Neibert said:
Brandon,

I thought NHRA rules required that the power shut off switch be a push-pull type that is accesable from outside the car. Does that one have a removable linkage rod that extends to outside the car to make it legal ?

{edit} Nevermind I see the rod laying in the trunk now.

BTW, It looks great.

David

Yes, David the rod is laying in there. I have to take the license plate off at the track and there's a hole to run it out through.

Nice job, real clean and thought out. Makes me want to get back to my trunk and finish off the work I had started in it.

Ken

Thanks guys...I appreciate all the comments. It was alot of work, but worth it in the end. I still want to polish the battery box, but other than that it's pretty much completed.

Back